Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i will not approve of SLANDER when it comes to God Knows I Tried, the first and only song to have ever made me cry, to have filled me with emotions on a otherwise empty, emotionless heart.

but yall keep praising Cockroach - Molded Wood on my Mind !!

Honeymoon is probably the only album i have ever played on repeat at least every 2 weeks since it came out 

this is the hottest tea on the whole board

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

i will not approve of SLANDER when it comes to God Knows I Tried, the first and only song to have ever made me cry, to have filled me with emotions on a otherwise empty, emotionless heart.

Honeymoon is probably the only album i have ever played on repeat at least every 2 weeks since it came out 

DAMN (allusion to your name), that's real good tea.

PREACH!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Like @@theviolence said, i'm also getting that early excitment you get before a new era begins. Right now i have the same feeling i had when the Love posters started appearing on the walls of Los Angeles. That anticipated, hyped up sensation is how reading this thread makes me feel :teehee: I don't know if it's too early to be feeling this way or not but the fact that Lana teased a new demo and has many times hinted at the idea of new music makes me feel hopeful of a new project this year  :oic: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I can't be the only one who is still amazed that Heroin exists...

Like, it's a real song... That we can listen to... Omg...

DZdqtPWUMAAiGM_.jpg

tenor.gif

If I'm being honest, I hope Lana doesn't tease new songs through Instagram like last time. Sure, it would be nice to know what sound the album is going to be, but I also want it to be a surprise. I feel like we heard too much of the snippets and when I listened to the full song, it didn't feel as special? And yeah, you don't have to listen to the snippets but it's hard when other people have and they talk about it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

listening to Honeymoon atm and omfg TO ALL THE LANA FANS THAT TOOK IT FOR GRANTED YOU KNOW YOU WISH SHE COULD PUT AN ALBUM OUT LIKE THIS AGAIN . so fucking cohesive and every single track is smartly produced like in Salvatore with the "HEHEHE" . The right trap beats were involved with Freak to where it wasn't a try hard , it just came naturally . every song feels like its from the same universe .

giphy.gif

Finally someone speaks the truth! The voice! The bridge! :air:

8nl2OpX.png

smartly produced like in Salvatore with the "HEHEHE" .

lol what was that?

Cockroach - Molded Wood on My Mind LMAO

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

the only question I have about Coachella is whether it is the #1 best, second best or third best song of all time?

​and as it plays off Lana's music in Video Games, how anyone who likes Video Games doesn't like Coachella is beyond me.

​(and other songs play off the Elizabeth Grant words in Video Games)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

the only question I have about Coachella is whether it is the #1 best, second best or third best song of all time?

​and as it plays off Lana's music in Video Games, how anyone who likes Video Games doesn't like Coachella is beyond me.

​(and other songs play off the Elizabeth Grant words in Video Games)

I'm officially convinced you're a troll

​@TerrenceLovesMe

​no, I just love Coachella and it also reminds me of Ride (when she is driving fast listening to Gram Parson Byrds Music on "The Summer breeze"

​on her satellite radio with the sound all the way up

Lana should champion Gram into the HOF by the way

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Ultraviolence is a masterpiece. Honeymoon is doo doo. Everybody knows it... It's a fact! :point:

Wishing the new album is as good as Ultraviolence.

agreed!

giphy.gif