Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

​the one song I would love to see be a #1 hit, is also what the new album should be titled

​YAYO

​and get it placed on some major tv episode for optimum viewing (and being that the placement would provide

​the clip a video already would be there

​and it could be the solo Lana on guitar from the tour version, or some sort of remix incorporating the other versions or just re-use the Paradise version

but really, wouldn't it be cool if Yayo was a #1 single and was the name of the new album

It would be cool but not as a single, seeing as we already have 3 versions of the song already

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What is the difference?

Hm it's hard to explain. It's just there. I boil it down to character evolution. Some of her Lizzy videos feel more like a Lana video (hundred dollar bill mainly) and some of her Lana videos feel like a Lizzy video (Diet Mountain Dew mainly). 

what about if we got a UV styled album titled Nostalgia, reminiscing on the bad times of a relationship . or titled Nostalgia with AKA style tracks , reminiscing on her life before fame.

giphy.gif

A concept  :flutter:

97Rqoyl.jpg

Heck yeah!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

we're not getting another UV I guess

i think it was probably a phase , a project she always wanted to do 

but I think that we could get something similar to Honeymoon

these are just my thoughts tho

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

we're not getting another UV I guess

i think it was probably a phase , a project she always wanted to do 

but I think that we could get something similar to Honeymoon

these are just my thoughts tho

im convinced its this . im thinking the same . i do feel that a bit of Paradise-esque tracks will be involved too .

giphy.gif

UV stans: I want an album that will be like UV ver.2!!1! :omg:

HM stans: We will never get another UV album so forget that, I love HM and the sound is more likely to come back. :flutter:

I don’t know, I just think she’ll surprise us with a new sound on her next album, like she usually does? =P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

UV stans: I want an album that will be like UV ver.2!!1! :omg:

HM stans: We will never get another UV album so forget that, I love HM and the sound is more likely to come back. :flutter:

I don’t know, I just think she’ll surprise us with a new sound on her next album, like she usually does? =P

Exactly!

I hope the next one is going in another direction as well... Since Paradise, I love how each one sounds unique.

Tbh I would like UV pt.2, but it's Lana, she'll most likely make this album sound completely different somehow and it's exciting. I trust Lana to make it sound amazing. I just hope it's at least a little bit like UV.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

As much as I want her next album to sound like ultra, I don't think that's going to happen. Maybe in the future. I feel like this next project is going to be an album like lust for life, lyrically (except for the political songs). I mean, HIAB has that vibe. Sonically, I'm not sure, I hope she experiments with a new sound. 

Also, I want her to release another "vanity project", just like honeymoon with a different sound. The idea of her making an album for herself was amazing. Someone said up there that Lana creates amazing tunes when she's doing stuff for herself, just like her previous albums (except lfl)

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Wait why are people on Twitter saying she's collaborating with Ellie Goulding what did i miss...

Well.... that is certainly disgusting and homophobic. It makes the Sean collab seem like a masterpiece

TOW and DLMBM are laughing at this.

?? :usrsney:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e