Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

imagine a protest inspired album full of god bless america’s and wtwwawwkd plus some more traditional acoustic ones :flutter: tbh gba took a while to grow on me but it’s one of my faves now, i wouldn’t mind if she made an album with kind of cheesy lyrics like that. it’s the thought (and production :creep:) that counts! i think she’s going in a very sweet direction and i appreciate the sentiment she’s trying to share that she cares about us “kids” :toofunny: and the future we’ll have to endure

UbsOye5.png

imagine a protest inspired album full of god bless america’s and wtwwawwkd plus some more traditional acoustic ones :flutter: tbh gba took a while to grow on me but it’s one of my faves now, i wouldn’t mind if she made an album with kind of cheesy lyrics like that. it’s the thought (and production :creep:) that counts! i think she’s going in a very sweet direction and i appreciate the sentiment she’s trying to share that she cares about us “kids” :toofunny: and the future we’ll have to endure

that's enough for me

Okay but do y'all think Lana is going to have any dark songs on her next album? LFL only had Heroin. I'm glad she's happy but an album full of happy songs has the potential to be boring if there's no edge. But idk i trust her. Just kinda don't understand her direction though tbh

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Okay but do y'all think Lana is going to have any dark songs on her next album? LFL only had Heroin. I'm glad she's happy but an album full of happy songs has the potential to be boring if there's no edge. But idk i trust her. Just kinda don't understand her direction though tbh

It's Lana, we know how unpredictable she is so there probably will be a few depressing surprises (thats sounds bad but its actually good lol)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I feel like Honeymoon put me in a beautiful dream and LFL rudely woke me up

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i think the only reason we're hesitant of an album coming soon is because we have the production of LFL stuck in our heads and how she rushed to add songs on the album. with that lingering in our minds we tend to be afraid that this next album will be considered "rushed" and be a continuation of LFL production wise. but like ya'll have said, her mind changes and shes consistent on changing the theme so im sure that goes with production style.

giphy.gif

when will we get the ultraviolence honeymoon crossover we fucking deserve! gimme songs about soft ice cream with  a slight trap beat that transitions into the next melancholy track about the love you had and lost but you hope they'll come back one day!! 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

If the next album is all folk/political ballads I am legitimately unstanning. She needs to get it together and actually get inspired, not keep writing shallow basic protest songs. Her lyrics and melodies used to be amazing, and now we get Coachella & BPBP.... some of the most shallow, basic, and childish lyrics I've ever heard. She's barely even trying. Yet some of y'all have the audacity to push for more of that. 

giphy.gif

when will we get the ultraviolence honeymoon crossover we fucking deserve! gimme songs about soft ice cream with  a slight trap beat that transitions into the next melancholy track about the love you had and lost but you hope they'll come back one day!! 

this is everything!

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

this is everything

i'd rather now imagine that  :wtf:

I want her to do an album with 14 songs that sound EXACTLY like West Coast and Shades Of Cool

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

wonder...I wa wa wa wa wonder...

Ellie Goulding, now signed to her managers company, doing a Lana Born to Die or Paradise song, and also have something to do with

the new one

(I think once they had a mash-up of ride, but that was unofficial).

Ride/Change/new?

​Enquiring minds want to know

Call me Tap ped out

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp