Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Cheryl did it justice!! 

She gave it her own style completely, which I love. It doesn't even sound like a Lana song now apart from the lyrics, it sounds like it was made for Cheryl. I do like Lana's version too but that's one of those situations where I feel like justice was served. I've heard other singers sing some of her songs and they didn't do good, but Cheryl did. Its a highlight from that album. 

That's fair actually. I didn't really listen to the album so I can't say precisely. But, I mean idk for me, the chorus seemed a bit off, like it was warped to come off slightly raunchier than how the demo was. I guess we just get spoiled by Lana so when another version comes out w/o her, it's just not the same.Two cents. 

On another note. I want LDR6 to be MONACO. 

UV/Honeymoon

What person in their right mind would listen to a cheryl cole album...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I want LDR6 to have that aquarius, nighttime effect that the ending of Lorde's Supercut had, where it sounds as if you're being submerged toward the bottom of the Ocean, surrounded by dark blue and u can see the mountains reflecting above as u sink lower

Well, you're in luck because Jack Antonoff produced that masterpiece, and he's working with Lana.

See, y'all do want a Jack Antonoff produced album... he's amazing.  :smokes:

l3tkgjjp.png

Especially not with terrible, trashy popartists only teen-gays and tumblr girls like because they can shake their bottom-asses to their music while feeling yOuNg, wIlD, cRaZy & fReE <3

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Iceland have tundra? :creep:

800px-Map-Tundra.png

Basically all Iceland is tundra 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

That's fair actually. I didn't really listen to the album so I can't say precisely. But, I mean idk for me, the chorus seemed a bit off, like it was warped to come off slightly raunchier than how the demo was. I guess we just get spoiled by Lana so when another version comes out w/o her, it's just not the same.Two cents. 

On another note. I want LDR6 to be MONACO. 

I get that it's not the same because obvs you're a Lana Del Rey fan, that makes total sense. 

I just can't with people hating literally because another singer sang that song, especially when it was so well received outside Lana's (obsessed) fanbase and definitely a highlight from the album that ended up getting video treatment.

What person in their right mind would listen to a cheryl cole album...

Aww, I guess since you receive so much grief on here for your taste you have to hate on other singers. #staysalty 

qsVmBMd.png

Aww, I guess since you receive so much grief on here for your taste you have to hate on other singers. #staysalty

#Don’tInsultTerrence

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

giphy.gif

Her version wasn't bad though ngl.

20 days until new Lana music urgggg

I can’t wait!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You