Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The untouchable five is a pure masterpiece for me. Especially Hollywood, it has a special place in my heart. It gives me the chills, i love the chorus and i'm getting so emotional, while i'm listening to it   :oprah:

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

Yes, those are some of her absolutely most beautiful songs  :defeated: my go-to for when I wanna listen to something dreamy and romantic but still melancholic. I Don't Wanna Go also totally belongs with those songs.

I knew I was forgetting something, I don’t wanna go is criminally underrated

I want nostalgic, cinematic and vintage songs. I loved the lyrics of LFL (Especially Change) but to me, another happy or positive record would be kinda meh to me (Not saying I want a sadcore album tho).

Also, I've been thinking about this lately, but it wouldn't be a bad idea if she makes some bops like BTD's (Especially Radio, NA, DMD, which were totally classics).

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Tbh I don't think she's gonna deliver us a happy record. I see her anger and passion while making this new album Idk why. Just think it's gonna blow our minds.  :lanahairflip3:  

giphy.gif

Tbh I don't think she's gonna deliver us a happy record. I see her anger and passion while making this new album Idk why. Just think it's gonna blow our minds.  :lanahairflip3:  

I agree.

​Maybe the lyrics will be somewhat happier, but not super "Mary Sunshine has taken her happy pills".

HIaB embodies that: happiness is fragile. Yosemite, from what we know  of it and if it ends up on the record (I doubt that more and more every day, but a gay can dream), is the kind of song you sing when you are falling in love with someone, not a song about inner peace and shit, and those intense feelings of passion are fadind fast.

​Lana has always had songs that were more "positive" on "sad" records (Religion, West Coast, even Brooklyn Baby, to name a few). I expect a couple of sadder songs on LDR6 as well (I mean, it's Lana we're talking about here; even happy, she seems melancholic, and nobody expected to have a Heroin-type of song on LFL),  just not songs drenched in irony and despair like a couple  we got on UV (she said herself that she had some "regrets", months after the release of UV, and that she would not go there anymore, but if she did, I'd be more than thrilled).

Can we appreciate that Lana did THAT with shades of cool and that she will always have that ability to write and sing a gorgeous ass song that can scalp you and simultaneously give you the perfect wig. Like wow 

and that she was able to create something so unique and haunting as cherry that made us drop our dripping peaches,

and that she created a new religion with honeymoon,

and created the official song for the gates to paradise with ride,

like, why do we expect anything less than amazing songs from her,

she always delivers, and thats the tea bbs 

dont forget it gays,

xoxo 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Yes, those are some of her absolutely most beautiful songs  :defeated: my go-to for when I wanna listen to something dreamy and romantic but still melancholic. I Don't Wanna Go also totally belongs with those songs.

Starry Eyed is probably my favorite tracks! I feel like it's a bit of hopefulness, nostalgia, with a little bit of bitterness and regret. It's one of my go to songs when I'm in a hard place.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

My mum is kinda psychic and i asked her to give me a release date for Lana's new album and she said October, then i asked when and she said the 14th. Hmmm

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

My mum is kinda psychic and i asked her to give me a release date for Lana's new album and she said October, then i asked when and she said the 14th. Hmmm

yo mama beda be right or she will face the anger of the fags

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Elizabeth's new album  (Elizabeth Grant featuring and presenting Lana Lizzie and Mae) would have been #1 this week, had it been released, based on the numbers Kanye got (even with his sick trolling)

SHE would have beat HE (again).  

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

yo mama beda be right or she will face the anger of the fags

and face the anger of one very upset doggo

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

That's not a friday  :(

f6d.gif

That's not a friday  :(

f6d.gif

Maybe that’s when it goes up for preorder

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You