Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I definitely don't want as many as LFL, but I think we should expect it... I wouldn't mind A$AP again, but that's about it from the LFL features. And is Marina definite? I just don't see it, I imagine their collaboration may have been writing or something else? I kinda don't want a Marina collab on the album  :toofunny:

Nothing is definite, but since we have confirmation of MAC being produced by Jack and there was a selfie of the three together this year... I don't think Lana put that if it didn't mean something with Marina (at the very least, a writing collab). Not so sure of these two voices together, but all of her other collabs were well harmonized. 

surprized it didn't leak yet... god it always feels like my birthday waiting for lana <3

And I sure hope it stays that way. There is a good chance by now that it will (nobody had any clue about the new song's title or its release date before she announced it).

Wasn't it great, last Friday, to learn that two new tracks were heading our way without knowing about them? Lana and her team were very prudent this time around, and it paid off. 

its so disappointing to see everyone saying "i want the cover in this way" "No i want the cover in another way" when no one said the obvious truth.... we need dog on the cover

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

its so disappointing to see everyone saying "i want the cover in this way" "No i want the cover in another way" when no one said the obvious truth.... we need dog on the cover

FF791_F1_D-6463-4_EBA-821_E-_E05_E07_A76

this one?

You took my sadness out of context / at the mariners apartment complex 

tenor.gif?itemid=7807226

I ain't no candle in the wind 

Is that avril lavigne?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e