Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

the nerve some of you have to expect lana to have full makeup and ensemble getting a coffee meanwhile you look like under bridge trolls i have to laugh

giphy.gif

I mean I know she doesn't owe us anything, but...no birthday post  :toofunny: If she's not gonna update us, I hope she's at least busy doing something fun!

On the off chance she sees this: happy birthday queen, we love ya  :kiss3:

giphy-1.gif 

her not posting on even her birthday makes me feel that the next post will be something BIG. a new single or something.

ikr i think its gonna be like idek were all gon be shook though

Bitch won't even post a birthday selfie? What the heck is going on? Omg come back Lona!

Is she going through her Ultraviolence phase again? OMG Ultraviolence 2.0 is finally coming!

On a serious note, I do hope she's alright though. Happy Birthday Lana!! You better be in hiding, planning to release Yosemite to us thirsty gays!

nF70D0F.png

Oh damn. I logged back in hoping for a pre-pre-release thread and not only is there one, but I’m 280 pages late R.I.P me so excited to be back with you all for my third round of chaos Ready for all the shade lol

Yeah...280 pages of nothing important...just tons of speculations and unnecessary drama...lmao we are so bored and thirsty for new music that it's not even funny anymore :toofunny: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

"Ben: Lana is going to keep putting music out. She’s got another album in the works and her fanbase is as rabid as ever."

tumblr_inline_oxx5y7tcZW1uwjq8v_400.gif

source: https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/artists-have-the-best-chance-of-success-when-they-get-things-rolling-themselves/

giphy.gif

"Ben: Lana is going to keep putting music out. She’s got another album in the works and her fanbase is as rabid as ever."

tumblr_inline_oxx5y7tcZW1uwjq8v_400.gif

source: https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/artists-have-the-best-chance-of-success-when-they-get-things-rolling-themselves/

tumblr_ortg6xvlSR1spki9xo1_250.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

ben called us rabid... @bentap you can be a real cunt sometimes

tbh looking back at his interview, that was probably the wrong word for him to use. It's the 'rabid' fans who keep his label afloat :mj2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

At least we know she's working on an album, i wonder how many tracks shes finished

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e