Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

like wtf is she even doing right now... what is she thinking about... she's just GONE this is so fucked up. I really hope she doesn't release another super political album bc I cannot handle two in a row

like wtf is she even doing right now... what is she thinking about... she's just GONE this is so fucked up. I really hope she doesn't release another super political album bc I cannot handle two in a row

She’ll perform live in August... maybe something after?

ugh same, lust for life is good but compared to some other artists i've listened to recently its incredibly bland and dull. That production is so baaaaaaaaad. (coachella, IMF, GBA, WTTWTWTWTWT, BPBP, TNC, WM = basic bitches)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honestly it's a lot simpler and just easier to accept the WM video for what it is. Best American Record's an amazing track, but having WM with it sort of polishes the video. I'd expect more of Chelsea Hotel #2 video for BAR more than anything.

r u high

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

One year ago I saw Lana Del Rey for the 1st time in Paris' Lollapalooza festival

Man, that was so awesome experience...to be 3 meters from her, to touch her and see her sign in front of me...

Ah...

Summer's meant for loving Lana Del Rey and leaving beautiful places ...

I feel really bad about something. I've barely listened to LFL since it came out. I've only listened to it in full like 3 times. Idk it's just very much all over the place. Each song is different but I feel like I have to be in very specific moods to listen to them. My favourites are TNC, Cherry and Groupie Love. But all the others are just meh to me. Heroin is good but only for the lyricism (personal opinion, don't @ me.)

With all of Lana's other albums, it's like they're made to be listened to in full. You don't have to cherry pick which songs to play to suit your mood.

Maybe some people like that each song is vastly different but I'm not a fan I guess.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel really bad about something. I've barely listened to LFL since it came out. I've only listened to it in full like 3 times. Idk it's just very much all over the place. Each song is different but I feel like I have to be in very specific moods to listen to them. My favourites are TNC, Cherry and Groupie Love. But all the others are just meh to me. Heroin is good but only for the lyricism (personal opinion, don't @ me.)

With all of Lana's other albums, it's like they're made to be listened to in full. You don't have to cherry pick which songs to play to suit your mood.

Maybe some people like that each song is vastly different but I'm not a fan I guess.

I do still listen to the album frequently, it's perfect especially with these high temperatures. But I make a "personal mix" out of it – I only play songs 1–6, 9–11 and 14–16 (and add "B.A.R."). This way it's flawless and I enjoy it a lot. But, yes, for the next album I'd love to see Lana doing a more coherent sound (and not adding so many collabs!).

Maybe LFL is meant to be a transitional/experimental type album? Lets just hope she got the collabs and trap beats out of her system.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Maybe LFL is meant to be a transitional/experimental type album? Lets just hope she got the collabs and trap beats out of her system.

lmao thats what we said after honeymoon.... and then she gave us lust for life

the trap beats on honeymoon were PERFECT 

I agree, but its not an ideal sound for her

I do not want plain greek yogurt music. Everyone (Chart-wise) is playing it safe atm and I don't know if I can stand another Lana LP thats like it.

She should just say 'fuck it' and do her own thing again regardless if Tumblr and Twitter lose their collective shit over it. I'd rather her be her offensive self than appeal to the masses.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I do not want plain greek yogurt music. Everyone (Chart-wise) is playing it safe atm and I don't know if I can stand another Lana LP thats like it.

She should just say 'fuck it' and do her own thing again regardless if Tumblr and Twitter lose their collective shit over it. I'd rather her be her offensive self than appeal to the masses.

exactly

god bless the world and all the beautiful lgbtqmtrsmuibuyapplesauceonitunes in it is coming!

i76mrxw.png