Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i wish she would at least let us know what’s going on and where she’s at with the record like even just a minute long live on ig or a vid of her listening to music in a car with the caption telling us what’s up. i don’t mind being in the dark but this is too dark like we don’t know a single thing and i miss her instagram presence lol

UbsOye5.png

i wish she would at least let us know what’s going on and where she’s at with the record like even just a minute long live on ig or a vid of her listening to music in a car with the caption telling us what’s up. i don’t mind being in the dark but this is too dark like we don’t know a single thing and i miss her instagram presence lol

I have a feeling she's working on shit and not wanting to say anything until something is actually put together. I think the mixing takes forever too. She probably realized that it's not fun to announce something and work on it at the same time. Plus, it's not easy to deal with "rabid" fans once info gets released...

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Thx. What's wrong with the volume.

I meant that it's a different volume in the song and in the clip that you added to the audio. Haven't heard it on the headphones & shit speakers instead but they usually don't alter the audio.

Either way great work :kiss:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

The one I made earlier this year is the best one you're gonna get.

http://picosong.com/wY6b9/

Thanks! <3

Anyway, maybe she's quiet because she doesn't want her things to leak, so she's pretending like she's not in the studio. IDK, makes sense.

BTW, is she still using Snapchat?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

it better come out next year and not this year. no one needs rushed messy albums.

lana rushed UV and HM yet she took her time with LFL, so i actually want her to rush this next album since she released her best with a rush and her worst without a rush

I wonder if Lana will sing about love on the upcoming record. While writing LFL (2015 - 2017), Lana still had relationships that the public knew of, but I'm not sure if Lana has been in a relationship since LFL was released. If she hasn't been, does anyone think she will talk about her relationships?

I feel like it's pretty 50/50. She obviously doesn't have to write about an autobiographical relationship, but it's highly possible she won't talk about love as much as she did in her previous records. If the record is allegedly continuing the themes present in Change/Get Free, then it's possible she may reflect on where she wants to go from the end of writing LFL, almost like a "modern manifesto" in greater detail that runs throughout the whole record. I guess Yosemite and Roses Bloom For You could make an appearance on there, as Lana has described the former to capitalize on an "idealistic return to nature zone that [she] was in," and based on the latter's lyrics, it's definitely a more universal sentiment.

lana rushed UV and HM yet she took her time with LFL, so i actually want her to rush this next album since she released her best with a rush and her worst without a rush

Maybe she works best when she's under pressure, otherwise she has more time to think and go over things... and destroy her brilliant initial output.

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

Maybe she works best when she's under pressure, otherwise she has more time to think and go over things... and destroy her brilliant initial output.

i dont think necessarily she means to ruin it, i just think she overthinks if shes working on something too long or she’ll think it’s done and then second guess herself

Was the feat with Marina confirmed? I forget. Between that and the Cat Power song, I have a feeling that's all we're getting for the rest of this year. 

No official news on the supposed marina collab, no. 

she did not rush uv or hm, and wanting to change the tracklist 3 months before the release and after the lead single was out is the definition of rushed/not well planned/mess.

why so yall always believe these twitter rumours :rip:

i76mrxw.png 

she did not rush uv or hm, and wanting to change the tracklist 3 months before the release and after the lead single was out is the definition of rushed/not well planned/mess.

why so yall always believe these twitter rumours :rip:

amen 

We'll probably get an announcement or single this year but i dont think the album will be until next year

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

on the rushed UV and HM thing... 

UV was not rushed at all. She changed the direction of it when meeting Dan Auerbach, but the record was almost completed, only the arrangement kinda changed and songs were left on the cutting room floor, explaining why there are so many songs that got leaked form the UV sessions. 

UV and LFL both share something in common: the direction of them changed when one of their biggest song leaked (Black Beauty and BAR). LFL was intended to have more stripped-down and acoustic songs, songs about being more peaceful (BAR, Yosemite). But the leaks and personal events in her life made her decide not to put those on the record because she was not in that state of mind anymore. So that's when she decided to write more songs, have more collabs and all. So, in a way, LFL was kinda «rushed» too, when it comes to its last songs. 

Lana loves to change things and she composes a lot. She will always put out songs that are true to her and that she will be able to feel after they are out. The only project that stayed pretty much the same from beginning to end is HM. She put it out very quickly and the songs that were left out of it were included on LFL (EDIT: Possibly Heroin and 13 Beaches??? Since she wrote those songs first for LFL?). 

Wait, 13 Beaches and Heroin were originally written for Honeymoon? Is this confirmed?

I don't know about 13 beaches but I'm pretty sure Heroin was written for LFL 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***