Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Happiness Is A Butterfly, 

what has happened to the video she posted about it? It is still on her Facebook; 
BUT

I hate the lyric, "sing it to my babies on the tour lyfe" 

it is so ew I cannot keep stanning if she releases that as a single;  she has to reconsider that rhyme 

Happiness Is A Butterfly, 

what has happened to the video she posted about it? It is still on her Facebook; 

BUT

I hate the lyric, "sing it to my babies on the tour lyfe" 

it is so ew I cannot keep stanning if she releases that as a single;  she has to reconsider that rhyme 

i dont like the hum it on the phone like everynight 

but the song is cute and i want it all to have a full opinion

it better come out next year and not this year. no one needs rushed messy albums.

But lana literally wrote and produced Change in like a day and it turned out to be one of the best songs of all time. I dont think time is Lana's issue

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

But lana literally wrote and produced Change in like a day and it turned out to be one of the best songs of all time. I dont think time is Lana's issue

mmhhh patience is key. let her meditate and create and experience stuff so she can write some good music and stories.

MeditatingEmoji.jpg

2018 has a shit-ton of huge female artists releasing new stuff: Ariana, Madonna, Robyn, to name a few. Probably Rihanna also. It’s going to be difficult for Lana and her team to release something in 2018 and not have it go totally unnoticed. Interscope would probably love to repeat last year’s LFL and have a number 1 record.

2018 has a shit-ton of huge female artists releasing new stuff: Ariana, Madonna, Robyn, to name a few. Probably Rihanna also. It’s going to be difficult for Lana and her team to release something in 2018 and not have it go totally unnoticed. Interscope would probably love to repeat last year’s LFL and have a number 1 record.

What are you talking about?

There is no notable artist releasing within the next 2 weeks, the only one with star power coming is Nicki in 3 weeks.

Madonna is unconfirmed.

Rihanna does not seem to be close either.

Adele is coming in 19

Avril is always just lying and never comes through

Katy next year probably, Kesha too

Gaga in october.

It's not that crowded

There is no notable artist releasing within the next 2 weeks, the only one with star power coming is Nicki in 3 weeks.

Madonna is unconfirmed.

Adele is coming in 19

Gaga in october.

It's not that crowded

I have to laugh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Imagine if there was a version with "cause what can you dooooo?" before chorus in Cherry. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Madonna is unconfirmed.

Adele is coming in 19

Gaga in october.

It's not that crowded

Madonna teased a new song title on Insta produced by Mirwais.

Ariana will release Sweetener in August.

Robyn is set to release a new song on August 1 (plus she hasn't released a new album for 7 years now, so something is coming soon, if a single drops)

Rolling Stone has confirmed the dancehall album Rihanna is working on, which album is rumored to be done and will drop at the right time (surely before the end of the year). 

Don't know about Gaga, but it is rumored in the coming weeks / months. 

And these are the ones we know of. All major female singers. Knowing that December is never a super good month for releases to reach number one, this limits the releases to a couple of months.

I need her to drop at least a single during this Summer. I need to overplay it and get sick of it, then force myself to listen to it again. :defeated:

This Summer is already a Bummer. :toofunny:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro