Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

"it actually is important." what is that statement hiding? too much of a reaction from her to just be low on self esteem or just wanting quiet time.

maybe she doesnt want people knowing her location?

maybe she doesnt want people knowing her location?

considering we ~usually know her location from time to time i feel like she was either doing smth really personal there or it was because of something else. 

i76mrxw.png 

No wonder people hate Lanas fanbase. She has one of the most disrespectful, habitual boundary stepping, no respect fanbases out of any artist. 

"It is important"; can mean a multitude of things. She can be insecure about her body maybe because she is aware of how some of you treat her when her weight fluctuates as if she owes you the way in which she carries her weight. Or maybe shes with close friends and family who she wants to spend private time with at a beach without being ambushed and watched like a zoo animal. But she has a right to be upset. 

Damn I hate myself and my contradiction spirit but I really want to see the pic now :noparty: In any way I think she looks fucking gorgeous and happy and that's all that matters

Someone here must have saved it.

giphy.gif

Damn I hate myself and my contradiction spirit but I really want to see the pic now :noparty: In any way I think she looks fucking gorgeous and happy and that's all that matters

It really wasn't anything special, it was just a side profile

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I think it's pretty stupid and petty of her to be this upset over 1 picture though, like sis you're in the public eye! Why is some random snapshot from a fan upsetting you so much? There must be a deeper meaning behind this, otherwise she really has no other reason to be pissed

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Id like to see what you look like. Whats wrong with you? Tf

bitch you can I've posted in the pictures of you thread 

No wonder people hate Lanas fanbase. She has one of the most disrespectful, habitual boundary stepping, no respect fanbases out of any artist. 

"It is important"; can mean a multitude of things. She can be insecure about her body maybe because she is aware of how some of you treat her when her weight fluctuates as if she owes you the way in which she carries her weight. Or maybe shes with close friends and family who she wants to spend private time with at a beach without being ambushed and watched like a zoo animal. But she has a right to be upset. 

go get a life lmao. stop worrying so bad about a millionaire you've never met

bitch you can I've posted in the pictures of you thread 

go get a life lmao. stop worrying so bad about a millionaire you've never met

hypocritical of you to say considering the minute the topic was posted you decided to make a nasty comment. if you dont like responses dont post disgusting things. you have no room to talk. you're so entitled that you think you can say whatever you want without someone responding. 

we know our girl loves to keep a low profile and relishes her privacy- someone taking a pic of you without your permission, especially when you're high-profile AF and currently tryna enjoy a quick get away w/out paparazzi, etc bothering you must feel pretty horrible. Lana's life is hectic af I can see why she would be fkn annoyed. 
Don't act as though we have the right to snap pictures of her bc she's famous lmfao,
Do I have the right to take sneaky pics of all of you guys and post em online? No. Exactly.  :hooker:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

hypocritical of you to say considering the minute the topic was posted you decided to make a nasty comment. if you dont like responses dont post disgusting things. you have no room to talk. you're so entitled that you think you can say whatever you want without someone responding.

quote me where i say you cant respond to my comments, ill wait

Quote me where i said you said that. I said what i said. M

"you're so entitled that you think you can say whatever you want without someone responding." nowhere did i say people can't respond to what i say.

I'm saying what I'm wanna say. Lanas face is looking weird. you can either ignore me or take your annoying ass somewhere else

"you're so entitled that you think you can say whatever you want without someone responding." nowhere did i say people can't respond to what i say.

I'm saying what I'm wanna say. Lanas face is looking weird. you can either ignore me or take your annoying ass somewhere else

"you can either ignore me or take your annoying ass somewhere else"

oh, so we CAN'T respond to your comments?  :hooker:  hunny our girl Lana always gorgeous. She looks better at her worst than most y'all do @ ya best.  :facepalm:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

This is a forum