Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

why does mixing take so long? like, what's the process in mixing Lana's tracks? with all the vocal layering etc it must take long huh

I'm wondering if she's gonna sing through a piece of paper again  :flutter:

giphy.gif

i really want roses bloom for you to end up in the new album.... :toofunny: i relistened to the snippet and now i'm hooked........... :toofunny:

Same. But I just dont see how it would fit in the apparent direction shes going in (working with jack antonoff)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Same. But I just dont see how it would fit in the apparent direction shes going in (working with jack antonoff)

Remember how the ethereal "Stairway to heaven" snippet she sang in one of her instagram videos turned into "Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind" after production?

well i doubt she’s gonna have the full album produced just by jack, but who knows. she can always rework it with him lmao

She was never so pissed about an allegedly unflattering pic surfacing and honestly it's weird of her

This. What a way to generate hype for a photo. Seriously what was so bad that it deserved more attention than all the other unflattering photos. Maybe she's just on social media more now

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

i wonder what the kind of aesthetic theme for ldr6 will be?? she didn’t really stick with the theme i thought we were gonna get from the album trailer for lfl except for maybe cherry but :/ i’m really curious to see what this next era will bring, it seems like she is exploring a lot and having fun trying new things and i hope this will be reflected in the music videos and stuff

also wow remember when lana said cherry video would be soon lmfao

UbsOye5.png

We've seen Lana do a surfing class, hanging out in italy on a yacht, playing volleyball on the beach.....

Her surf rock album is truly coming.....But then again, her main producer is probably either Jack or Rick so... :pft:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

We've seen Lana do a surfing class, hanging out in italy on a yacht, playing volleyball on the beach.....

Her surf rock album is truly coming.....But then again, her main producer is probably either Jack or Rick so... :pft:

The rock rock album style would really suit her well... but as weeks go by without news and as a 2019 release is more and more plausible, would that armosphere fit a winter release? Just wondering here...

she could always rework it in the vein of happiness is a butterfly which sounds like a typical, the obligatory, jack antonoff cold studio piano ballad on a jack antonoff produced album

i76mrxw.png 

The rock rock album style would really suit her well... but as weeks go by without news and as a 2019 release is more and more plausible, would that armosphere fit a winter release? Just wondering here...

A surf rock album wouldn't fit a winter release that well, but a grunge album would...yes, I'm still keeping my hopes up

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Her surf rock album is truly coming.....

Don't even get me hyped for this concept :wowcry:

If it were to happen it'd happen between BTD and LFL but now I honestly don't know where she's going with the sound so it's hard to expect anything and it's not a bad thing it's just... Unpredictable

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

"you can either ignore me or take your annoying ass somewhere else"

oh, so we CAN'T respond to your comments?  :hooker:  hunny our girl Lana always gorgeous. She looks better at her worst than most y'all do @ ya best.  :facepalm:

y'all are so annoying. lanas face looks droopy! get over it!

Ok but so on another note, I was reading how the smell of pine, or just pine had all these health benefits, with flavanoids and biof, with antioxidants, and reduce risks of cancer so on. I just remembered 13 Beaches, when she mentioned how she likes spending time underneath the pines. Holistic health queen... I hope she keeps going with this happy place of a concept for the next record. That with surf vibes would just be heaven 

UV/Honeymoon

I'm not exactly a beachy/summer type of gal but Lana always serves with that concept so it would be cool to see a surf album from her. I'd expect something like Wayamaya 2.0 which would be amazing. Maybe we could get a music video of some hula girls with flowers in their hair, a nice beach scenery etc. Colour schemes could be golden orange with pink and purple.

However at this point we have no idea which aesthetic Lana will go for, but for me that's part of the fun because inside her head she always has these great ideas and concepts. Guess we'll have to wait and see. :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven