Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

But what's going on? She DMed someone or something? Why would she be mad about it?

If she's mad, I don't get it. I mean she is cute AF on that picture. It's not as if she is on a toilet, minding her business or something. 

It's really too quiet: usually, we wouldn't even mention this kind of «news» .

But what's going on? She DMed someone or something? Why would she be mad about it?

Apparently this pic is a screenshot from a video that was taken without her knowledge or permission. She DMd the fan account asking who took it & asked them to take it down.

She must have been talking about something personal or may be worried about her location to be tracked down.

That's what I gather from the comments.

Same. 

I am all for Lana taking her time before releasing an album. I don't mind the silent treatment via social media (LFL was teased wayyyy too soon, and I hope LDR6 won't be, though all signs point to that). But to tease HIaB in late March is still teasing too soon. If she releases LDR6 in 2019 like some of you think she will, it would almost be a complete year of nothing between the two. Hopefully, it won't come to that and the album will be out this fall. 

is it just me or is she less and less in the studio these days? Maybe the whole thing's done  :hdu:

i honestly think they are mixing it she said mixing takes months sooooooooooooooo

If she's mad, I don't get it. I mean she is cute AF on that picture. It's not as if she is on a toilet, minding her business or something. 

It's really too quiet: usually, we wouldn't even mention this kind of «news» .

I just pictured the funniest image in my head, imagineeee -  a fan just snapping a pic under the cubicle door skdkdkfkk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Apparently this pic is a screenshot from a video that was taken without her knowledge or permission. She DMd the fan account asking who took it & asked them to take it down.

She must have been talking about something personal or may be worried about her location to be tracked down.

That's what I gather from the comments.

San Marcos is notorious for it's outlets with all the designer stores and shops. maybe she wanted a little getaway and didn't want the location tracked since it is such a small town and she wanted to enjoy the time she had there. but texas out of all places to go? SAN MARCOS? interesting.

giphy.gif

San Matteo is less than 25 minutes to Willie Nelson's place.

and his health is not very good but Willie is doing what Willie does best, if they tell him no, he says yes yes yes

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp