Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

this footage makes me weirdly sad, like in a nostalgic way. 2012 was such a fun time to be a Lana fan. 2012-2015.

No I get it. I remember when I first listened to Born To Die, it just transformed my perspective on life little by little. Then we kinda got to see her everywhere for a bit, and it pretty great. The grandiose vids from BtD, how she sated our wonder with Paradise. The fuck you's from UV would make u laugh about life, the lullabies on HM. I remember being at UO listening to the music.

I guess for me, LFL was amazing to the point of the White Mustang vid, the Love posters, all the magazines, some performances. It's funny too cus I think the last record was when I actually got to share how much I love Lana with friends as a kinda group thing, so that was a big deal for me. I mean she's a true stable name out there now, and I personally think she's influenced a wave of singing and style that no one can really take away. So there's that. Good things come to those who wait probs.

I'm kinda hoping she'll change the music game, and elevate it again somehow with the supposed upcoming record.

At the very least, LFL's a great transitory perspective on her part, so hey, that's something she's recently already shared.

UV/Honeymoon

The disposal of happiness is a butterfly is kinda sad, lmao. Like i didn't enjoy the song but it represented a happier lana. I wonder what happened?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

The disposal of happiness is a butterfly is kinda sad, lmao. Like i didn't enjoy the song but it represented a happier lana. I wonder what happened?

How do we know she disposed it? Did I miss something?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

How do we know she disposed it? Did I miss something?

People are just assuming she scrapped it because she deleted the snippet from her Instagram.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

People are just assuming she scrapped it because she deleted the snippet from her Instagram.

Tbh I hope it is scrapped for good. It's a cute song but I think she can do better

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9Uu7YhQkF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=jcczbojuth47

I mean is she going crazy or what? Of course if you meet Lana you’re gonna snap a picture, what’s wrong with that? I mean she’s a public figure and photos of her (sadly) get released by fans or paparazzi without her given permission but this ain’t news. She’s been on the public eyes for over 6 years now, she should be used to that. She’s acting weird lately!

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I assumed she would have released it by now

Same. 

I am all for Lana taking her time before releasing an album. I don't mind the silent treatment via social media (LFL was teased wayyyy too soon, and I hope LDR6 won't be, though all signs point to that). But to tease HIaB in late March is still teasing too soon. If she releases LDR6 in 2019 like some of you think she will, it would almost be a complete year of nothing between the two. Hopefully, it won't come to that and the album will be out this fall. 

is it just me or is she less and less in the studio these days? Maybe the whole thing's done  :hdu:

There's nothing offensive about the picture. Take a chill pill Lana ffs.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371