Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm really hoping for another laid back Honeymoon type of album release. the lead single announcement in the beginning of one month, and the album release halfway through the next month.

qfrWuBl.png

I just found out the very end of the video is backwards. Did some of you notice it? I did after reading a comment lmao, look at her hair

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I just found out the very end of the video is backwards. Did some of you notice it? I did after reading a comment lmao, look at her hair

Yes it's been known since the day the video came out

Yes it's been known since the day the video came out

I actual didnt know this either im shook

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Oh ah ahem. So.... we're in the leaking phase (surf  :oopna: ). If so. Does that mean .. ?  :creepna2: 

tenor.gif?itemid=9011413

Yosemite? I hope so  :party: :agree:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I’m worried that she won’t go out on a big tour if the album is released soon since she toured so long 2017-2018. What if she will just release the album and then stay home (because touring for months can be tiresome)? :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Maybe the album was pretty much done until she met Jack A. and decided to rework it. Like what happened with UV what she met Dan A.

Who knows?

So i take it Yosemite went from this

giphy.gif

to this

gmagik_4.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I’m worried that she won’t go out on a big tour if the album is released soon since she toured so long 2017-2018. What if she will just release the album and then stay home (because touring for months can be tiresome)? :ohno:

how tiring could it be when she didnt sing half of the LFL and OTTR?  :creep:

giphy.gif