Elle

Blue Banisters (f.k.a Rock Candy Sweet) - Pre-Release Thread: OUT JULY 4TH

Just now, Surf Noir said:

riverside 2.0 piano magnum opus coming june 1st! GIF bad dancing dancing mariah carey - animated GIF on GIFER - by Nila

Finally, finally, finally I'm getting closer to the dream

To my dream, I believe :sass:

ptp.thumb.gif.af9df2948ac6d8094135466a2b

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

So since I'm not excited for RCS and it's supposed to come out in June I'll not listen to any snippets or to any singles...always wanted to go completely blind into a  new LDR album and the time has finally come:trisha: Hopefully it will worth it but Lana never completely  failed to amaze me with an album so there's that 

If Blue Banisters is actually new music and gets released as a single in the next few weeks , a June release could be very likely then...it would be definetly a good sign 

honestly i think this time i might do the same thing, IF THE ALBUM COMES ON TIME. even if the album gets delayed a week and drops the follow friday or whenever it comes, if the single comes out within a very short timeframe of the album dropping i think i might hold off too and just ignore her until she drops the album. i wanna hear the album in its entirety instead of what i did with COCC where i heard the songs that were out and once it leaked i listened sporadically (i had to hear Yosemite and TJF first)

idk i think i'm excited bc if this works out, that means that'll be the first time we've gotten 2 Lana albums in the same year and it might not be the last for this year if she also is doing the country album, BTIG, and the covers album all at the same time. imagine her dropping RCS and then 2 weeks later a covers album and then like 4-5 months later we get BTIG ughhh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

do you guys believe in those fans who allegedly asked lana about rcs and she confirmed it was an actual album? I don't trust in any lana stan cus of twitter stans making up things 

18 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

do you guys believe in those fans who allegedly asked lana about rcs and she confirmed it was an actual album? I don't trust in any lana stan cus of twitter stans making up things 

Well since she’s officially announced the album and the alleged first single, yeah I believe them 

5 minutes ago, new gods said:

i'd rather an album of jingle bells than pianos at this point

ew no not christmas music in june

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

She really just dropped that pic and left huh

yeah, very typical Lana :hype: :thumb2:

same girl that teased a single for over a month 

Her saying "I wan't revenge" and then dropping another stripped back folk album just wouldn't make sense imo. She wrote Chemtrails before QFTC (correct me if I'm wrong) and then she probably started this album after qftc (hence the noticeable disconnect she has with Chemtrails). Hopefully this is an upbeat angry album I'm manifesting it.

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Her saying "I wan't revenge" and then dropping another stripped back folk album just wouldn't make sense imo. She wrote Chemtrails before QFTC (correct me if I'm wrong) and then she probably started this album after qftc (hence the noticeable disconnect she has with Chemtrails). Hopefully this is an upbeat angry album I'm manifesting it.

double manifesting this

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

That’s what I’m thinking. If she says she’s coming for revenge and drops a third album of elevator music I’ll really whoop this girl myself

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me