Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know that Lana is far away from some of the musical legends Anton Corbijn has photographed, but I kinda wonder what she’d look like if he took the pictures for this album.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

ANOTHER ballad? Omg enough already

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

if you listen you can hear a slight slow beat. or maybe i’m just drunk

yeah theres like this faded drum sound in the back, definitely leading up to a drop of some sort. it adds this atmosphere to it (being extra i know)

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

definitely leading up to a drop of some sort

damn I wish I was as hopeful and positive in life that you are with this, but iirc in all my three eras of Lana stanning I have yet to witness this happening when god knows there was occasions

ZKcaooE.png

im LIVING for the piano ballads, lana does them best

if you listen you can hear a slight slow beat. or maybe i’m just drunk

i hear it too omg, it kinda sounds like water drops, i love it

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I hope we get the new track soon.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

damn I wish I was as hopeful and positive in life that you are with this, but iirc in all my three eras of Lana stanning I have yet to witness this happening when god knows there was occasions

iulajkashdsajhfdsd, loop by drop i don't mean like a pop song like drop but i mean a lana style drop :DD .and three eras of standing and you have experienced a drop? Shades lead up to the chorus? Freaks first drop? WC's drop?

and im not hopeful for a drop, im more just letting lana do her thing cause the snippets haven't disappointed me yet xoxo

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

More mid range vocals on a piano ballad. Meh..it is beautiful though.

The only good thing about these mid range vocals is that I can sing along and not sound like a dying animal...because they are easy :/. I need those btd and uv vocals where I have to turn the stereo all the way up so I can’t hear myself straining to sing along hahaha

LIZARD PEOPLE

iulajkashdsajhfdsd, loop by drop i don't mean like a pop song like drop but i mean a lana style drop :DD .and three eras of standing and you have experienced a drop? Shades lead up to the chorus? Freaks first drop? WC's drop?

and im not hopeful for a drop, im more just letting lana do her thing cause the snippets haven't disappointed me yet xoxo

Sorry kdjfhkdf I meant this is my third era haha I started stanning in December 2014 so the only example you mentioned I can speak of is Freak and tbh there wasn't much of a drop? It's not like it was bare minimalistic piano production before and suddenly layered breathy vocals with symphonic production but yeah I see what your point is and I really really want it to happen she just taught me to be cautious with this kind of wishes :(

I'm not disappointed I just adore her so much that I'm being extremely critical and exigent (I'm a million times more with myself so) because I know her potential and I want her to explore and exploit it fully. I trust her blindly tho I'll probably be the first one her to say I fckn love it when it's released

ZKcaooE.png