1) Asylum

2) Murder House

3) Roanoke

4) Coven

5) Cult

6) Freakshow

7) Hotel

Fight me

All the AHS seasons are beautiful in their own way but here's my "most often re-watched" list:

1. Coven

2. Murder House

3. Hotel (because of the character monologues)

4. Asylum (too dark for binge re-watching)

5. Freak Show (it drags a little but a classic)

6. Roanoke (love Mama Polk's & Butcher's scenes; not a traditional AHS season though)

7. Cult

1. Coven

2. Roanoke

3. Murder House

4. Hotel

5. Asylum

6. Cult

7. Freakshow

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

1) Coven (ugh how do you even make a season this good? @ryanmurphy)

2) Murder House (iconic)

3) Roanoke (ok I have a lot to say about this season b/c it gets a lot of hate but like??? I REALLY enjoyed it, I was shook every episode)

4) Asylum

5) Cult 

6) Freakshow 

7) Hotel (I never finished it tho)

OT:

I scream everytime Michael is on screen because it's just like... he's Satan, he's like the ultimate AHS boss battle lmao 

I love the actor choice. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Asylum

Freakshow

Hotel

Roanoke sucked bigly time, )of course so did Blair Witch), did not like Murder House, did not like Cult basically watching the new one for Joan Collins's campiness (even though I am a Dallas not Dynasty fan)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Tbh the only reason I like Freak Show so much is because Jessica Lange & the Pepper backstory. I really want another Asylum crossover/continuation in a future season (or even this season). They got the perfect storyline set up with Kit’s kids and the whole alien thing.

qfrWuBl.png

Tbh the only reason I like Freak Show so much is because Jessica Lange & the Pepper backstory. I really want another Asylum crossover/continuation in a future season (or even this season). They got the perfect storyline set up with Kit’s kids and the whole alien thing.

The backstory between Pepper and Jessica’s character made me cry. I miss the emotional depth AHS had in season 1/2. Everything felt ‘realer’ and the newer seasons are kind of over the top for me.

Damn the relationships before Hotel WERE so complex.

Id be very happy to rewatch seasons 1-4 again for that reason, but 5-7? Who are they? They did not impact me in the slightest

I think Evan Peters sucks at his characters after Freak Show too. They just looked too 'made up' to be real, and had they only just casted someone else it would have made those seasons a lot more watchable for me, imho

This season is moving entirely too slow for a season with only 10 episodes. This either means the story is a lot tighter or they just have no fucking idea what they're doing. Given Ryan's track record, it's probably the latter

BzhmW.png

I wonder if doppelgangers or anything like that will be brought up in the season. We got Sarah playing 3 roles, Evan playing 2, Joan Collins playing 3 or 4. It would be a huge mindfuck because if they confirm something like that on the show, then every single season will be connected in a whole nother way because all the characters played by the same actors are probably doppelgangers.

But also Lana Winters and Sarah’s character from Roanoke are both famous in the AHS universe and Sarah’s characters will probs already know something’s up and a doppelganger storyline wouldn’t really make sense but idk.

qfrWuBl.png

Moira O'Hara (Frances Conroy) from Murder House is back! Also, Sarah was spotted as Billie Dean Howard & Jessica Lange as Constance on the set today.

The Sarah Paulson directed episode takes place at the Murder House so I think it's safe to say almost every major player from that season will be back

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

How do you like this season so far?

Michael reminds me of Kai with his mind games but I was so pumped to see the witches in ep2 and here we are :whatever:

it was kinda known that witches are making their debut in ep 3 or 4 so i wasn't expecting to see them anytime soon when the season started (unlike .. most of stan twitter?)

i76mrxw.png