BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Y’all think she’ll shout out Lana if she wins AOTY? I feel like she will... I mean she’s said she influenced the album and Lana kind of paved the way for these girls...

Lana will shout her out when she wins :)

Song for the 25th Bond movie - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Song for the 25th Bond movie - 

h++ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB_S2qFh5lU

Thank You Elle !

Sounds nice, but I was really expecting a tour-de-force of a song. Something so much more than this.

I am also a Billi Eilish fan, I do enjoy her music very much, but this song falls short of what I was expecting from a Bond soundtrack :(

Anyway, at least its a much better song than Lulu´s - "The Man with the Golden Gun" or Rita Coolidge - "All Time High" (from Octopussy)

-

I did not expect Billie to deliver something a la Golden Eye, Skyfall or The World Is Not Enough. That's just not her style.

But that track is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too "sad ballad" for my taste. Would have preferred her to do something a bit  more experimental, "more Billie" than a stripped down sad ballad with the obligatory orchetral-build-up during the finale. It's a cute track, but not really as a Bond-song.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It's cute but they all employ the same musical choices it's kinda boring at this point

but again, I like it 

also I liked that she actually sang more but I wanna hear her belt more. like enough with the asmr ass vocals

Billie should have created something haunting and timeless as "Confide In Me" by Kylie Minogue. This song has such a James Bond vibe to it. It's literally the best Bond Theme that never was. Even after all these years I still get goosebumps to this song. The production, the vocals, the weeping violins, the haunting atmosphere are just Otherworldly, Ethereal and Godly!!!

This song is very nice. For a Bond movie? I doubt. It's still very nice! Lana would've done a better job but wtv

My only complain is that I don't see this as a Billie song but more as a "song that Billie made because she was asked to" idk if that makes sense

First we feel; then we fall.

It's so wild how big she has become. Her streaming numbers are insane and she's literally everywhere right now. I remember hearing Ocean Eyes for the first time back in like late 2016 and I just thought she was gonna be like Melanie Martinez 2.0 with a solid small-ish tumblr fanbase and no big hits, but she's one of the biggest artists out there right now. 

qfrWuBl.png

Same old tired shit uninspired lyrics yep. It's funny - most artists I don't like I hate them too. I'm indifferent to her as a person - her music is just shit

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Honestly from a Bond Theme POV I think Adele did way a better job than Billie. Skyfall is huge, lush, cinematic, satisfying, No Time To Die is too lowkey, like she's building up for something. And like, I get it, cause she DOES belt, and it's GOOD, but it's not a normal song, it's the theme of a movie, you can't have more than half of the song as the buildup