partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yes and it's not only that, it's kinda a pattern throughout her career!

Each time Lana wrote a song with Rick, but it was released with/alongside someone else's production, but she still liked the demo, she would finish it with Rick and release as radio mix.

Radio mixes of Dark Paradise and Summertime Sadness are both finished Rick demos :) 

so would that imply that there's demos/earlier versions of those radio mixes? because i love the summertime sadness radio mix lol 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

12 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

IM EDITING LIKE HALF OF THE ARTICLES ON THERE RN HELP

SAME I CAN'T KEEP UP  :air:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

@BlackoutZone can you give us some tea on this song LDR was soundchecking at a show?

I know nothing about this, same with that St. Petersburg soundcheck song. I tried to find out what this was all about, but never reached anything.

What I did learn however is that Lana happens to improvise random things during soundchecks as a form of warm up and I think these might be those cases. But I really don't know

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:

B0dyel3ctricc, whoever u are... keep slaying

qN7WEN4.png

Working harder than the marines 

also,

ya the soundcheck songs to me always seemed like just random improvisation given that her and her band don’t know how to do half the songs on the set list live and just wing it 99% of the time anyways :rip: it seems pretty random for them to fully practice unreleased songs 

3 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

B0dyel3ctricc, whoever u are... keep slaying

qN7WEN4.png

that's me! :defeated:only a few days ago i managed to reactivate my account..

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@BlackoutZone any information regarding songs/material from the lizzy grant era? :coffee: 

Nope, pretty much everything that goes pre-major label debut is unknown to me beyond what is known. Maybe I will encourage someone who does know a thing or two to come here one day and talk :hooker:

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

@BlackoutZoneapart from Elvis and the ones we already knew of, does Lana ‘remember’ (as you put it) any of her unreleased songs pre-2012?

hmm Axl Rose Husband!

And as you know Methamphetamines turned into Old Money

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

Nope, pretty much everything that goes pre-major label debut is unknown to me beyond what is known. Maybe I will encourage someone who does know a thing or two to come here one day and talk :hooker:

hmm Axl Rose Husband!

And as you know Methamphetamines turned into Old Money

omg what did she do with axl rose husband? that's one of my all-time favorites :pray2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123