partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

13 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

things change in 9 years someone should try again! 

My point was that people have been mass-attempting to get these songs from him for over a decade. I'm afraid his attitude won't be changing anytime soon, I wouldn't waste my time expecting him to send you anything.  

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Reminder that impersonating is illegal and there have been people charged for it in the past :bebe:

https://www.billboard.com/pro/alleged-hacker-indicted-for-impersonating-a-producer-to-steal-unreleased/

Exactly, people stop plotting and harassing people who even Lana left in the past

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

LFL is the era when Rick and Lana made, by far, the most songs together. But none of that is truly even known, let alone leaked, outside of LFL demo.

If something notable leaks from that time one day, I will talk about it then. For now LFL questions are kinda off the table.

Serene Queen or Sugary Sweet are just roughest of roughest concepts, bottom shelf of the massive material she made for that album.

I KNEW:lange:I TOLD U I KNEW IT WAS HER TIME:lange::scream::xcry::pray2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

LFL is the era when Rick and Lana made, by far, the most songs together. But none of that is truly even known, let alone leaked, outside of LFL demo.

If something notable leaks from that time one day, I will talk about it then. For now LFL questions are kinda off the table.

Serene Queen or Sugary Sweet are just roughest of roughest concepts, bottom shelf of the massive material she made for that album.

And that was the album she ended up releasing? :lmao: I will never understand Lana's taste in her own music

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

My point was that people have been mass-attempting to get these songs from him for over a decade. I'm afraid his attitude won't be changing anytime soon, I wouldn't waste my time expecting him to send you anything.  

yeah i wasn’t really being serious 

hes respecting lana’s privacy and that’s great, i doubt he’ll ever change his mind. all we can hope is one day he puts them on his website 

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Reminder that impersonating is illegal and there have been people charged for it in the past :bebe:

https://www.billboard.com/pro/alleged-hacker-indicted-for-impersonating-a-producer-to-steal-unreleased/

In some scenarios, the fbi will show up at ur house and take your electronics. :hooker:u dont want that

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

This just made me more hungry for new lust for life info/outtakes. The album should've been greater, the retrofuturistic aesthetic was eating, the album deep cuts were eating. something shifted and threw it off balance, I can't breathe:bebe:

d5fodnB.gif

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm gonna kill myself— WHAT?!?!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Serene queen bottom shelf….WHAT IS TOP SHELF THEN :bebe: HELP

@BlackoutZone do you have any information on the piano version of How to disappear Lana teased on Instagram forever ago? Thank you!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

imagine there are definitely finalized works of arts and gods in lfl u guys gotta appreciate this album it seems that she really chose THE FKN BEST ONES ( IM SURE SOME HIDDEN UNELAKED GEMS ARE BETTER IM JUST SURE)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

@BlackoutZone I know LFL questions are off the table, but is there anything new that you can share about the original version of The Next Best American Record and/or its music video (the version with the “you did it all for fame” lyrics)? Thank you.

I believe this has been answered, or atleast in terms of the video. Lana just made the video for usage with either songs BAR or WM. Hence why theres no lip syncing