partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

Just now, the ocean said:

reorganizing my lana library after today has been insane

the last time i update mines was right after LFL was released and I decided to just stream music, I need to download an entire new masterpost at this point :deadbanana:

When people start realizing Lust for Life years of creation and conception is almost exactly similar to UV in terms of how much content and changes were made between early songs and released songs :krylie: Like those are literally her top 2 most interesting eras to look into... 2012 - 2014 and 2015 - 2017

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Just now, TRENCH said:

the last time i update mines was right after LFL was released and I decided to just stream music, I need to download an entire new masterpost at this point :deadbanana:

tbh after i'm done organizing i should just upload mine somewhere

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, misslonaxo said:

Oh gurl, Eclipse is at fault for many things including that. Like the traumatization of twitter gays thru unsolicited nudes, Charli XCX's well being, list goes on 

yeah i remember the LFL leaks causing shit to hit the fan, I think it even delayed the album's release too 

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

he owes us a couple of leaks for that

he really does :true:

there’s literally no hope for my lana collection in apple music i used to keep up to date with it all but now most leaks 2020 and up are cover-less with the weird ass cheese site titles and when i try to add them to their designated year album they don’t snap in and just create another of the same one :toofunny: 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif