partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I literally was choking on my own laughs as I was embedding it, it's the Lanaboards slap in the face- like when Regina George got hit by the bus, always a victim attached to the situations with this gif. I like to insert LFL because they are a funny boogeyman and I can imagine them yearning for insider stuff- by Dl-ing .zip spam :air2:

Agonizing-Glistening-Komododragon-max-1m

this is articulated so well and just makes it even funnier :air:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

this is articulated so well and just makes it even funnier :air:

I'm tired so seeing somebody validate my detailed ramblings makes me emotional, WHY AM I LIKE THIS :trisha: thnx VioletBunny :magikarp:- glad somebody understood what I was trying to convey with skeletonHOLYSHIT.gif

Also very #fun for BOZ go be giving us lore and timeline speculation, it couldn't be easy piecing xyz together, and thanks to the un-named person from this site who helped them with the SYTH and YG info :true:

Also do we know why in the hell did she randomly decide to remaster that awful song Come when you call me America in 2018? It couldn’t be seriously considered for NFR!… but then again her taste is questionable. Do we know if it was mastered to be released for some movie and then scrapped?

Just now, Y512 said:

Also do we know why in the hell did she randomly decide to remaster that awful song Come when you call me America in 2018? It couldn’t be seriously considered for NFR!… but then again her taste is questionable. Do we know if it was mastered to be released for some movie and then scrapped?

Apparently the producer did that on his own! Lana had no involvement with that as far as we know. 

1 minute ago, Y512 said:

Pretty sure it was confirmed the producer did this independently, for fun.

Listening to 13 Beaches and wow… If those outtakes are anything similar in quality to 13B, Heroin, Get Free, Cherry… Houston. I’m deceased

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

5 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i really want to see those emails LMFAOOOO i’m sure they’re hilarious 😭

"Hello Patrick,
It's me Lana. You produced my song Yes To Heaven, and I am emailing you to ask if you can send me a backup link to this song and all of our other work together.
Sincerely, Lana"
^ does this look real?

Edited by misslonaxo
its a meme

2 minutes ago, Y512 said:

@BlackoutZone another burning question which you may or may not answer. Do you know what songs she submitted

for that Quentin Tarantino movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood in 2018-2019 that were rejected? 

WHAT