partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

16 minutes ago, The Siren said:

could we also perhaps get a confirmation if any of these unconfirmed titles are real or not?

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_unconfirmed_songs#Rumored_songs

the only title in the list that has a note refrencing post-2012 eras is Future Jazz (Honeymoon)

:et:

That was also rumored to be an early title for uv (album) because she posted this picture from dreamland shoot by Chuck on insta in 2014 like right after teasing west coast (obviously we know she revealed uv as the album title in 2013 so idk what that means) with the text FUTURE JAZZ (in all caps words) edited on the picture

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/lanadelrey/images/8/80/Dream.1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20200414065439

It's probably just a pure delusion

But isn't that what we all good at :nails:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

It's really best to accept that every Lana x Rick song had tons of versions and we will never hear 95% of them :crossed:

I think listening to *decent* (as in mixed or whatever) versions of them suffice! Truly these two have made absolute GEMS :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

@BlackoutZone is there more Rick Rubin material out there, or did he and Lana recorded Ride at Shangri-La and called it a day? I wonder why they've only ever done one song together, and at an early stage in her career. :creep:

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

@BlackoutZone is there more Rick Ruben material out there, or did he and Lana recorded Ride at Shangri-La and called it a day? I wonder why they've only ever done one song together, and at an early stage in her career. :creep:

honestly i’ve been wondering why we only have one Rubin song in Lana’s entire discography considering post-2011 she’s worked with almost all of her collaborators more than once. I’m curious if it was a Black Beauty situation, if the label was like “you need to get in the studio with Rick Rubin” and so she just re-recorded Ride with him which she originally made with Justin

1 minute ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

It's not the official version, but PlastiscGuy did a very nice edit.

This is what I use as the piano version, PG really did THAT. Even if it never leaks, at least we have this quasi-official edit :wowcry: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, lilac heaven said:

honestly i’ve been wondering why we only have one Rubin song in Lana’s entire discography considering post-2011 she’s worked with almost all of her collaborators more than once. I’m curious if it was a Black Beauty situation, if the label was like “you need to get in the studio with Rick Rubin” and so she just re-recorded Ride with him which she originally made with Justin

Yeah same, Ride is an amazing song and production wise it's one of her best, I find it odd that they just didn't make more of that type of music together.

17 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

It's really best to accept that every Lana x Rick song had tons of versions and we will never hear 95% of them :crossed:

I’m gonna sob:trisha:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Do we think she is going to collaborate with rick again in the future? 
or the amount of songs they have made together will suffice for the following 20 years :eartha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Fine China just came on shuffle and i can’t listen to it the same ever again @BlackoutZoneur gonna pay

When I tell you how much of a :stareney2: moment it was to add “Patrick Warren’s Stems Edit” to the titles of Say Yes to Heaven, Fine China, and Your Girl in my iTunes library ☠️