partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

6 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

i feel like this screen of piece of paper is tracklist from everything she had at these times. honestly this would be sound like a mess. can't imagine Old Money being opener and another track is Black Beauty. it would sound so uncohensive

some songs probably had a different form to the version of the songs we have currently available.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/395667-lana-del-rey/?do=findComment&comment=23052854 )

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Man I love random lore about albums like this. It’s so fascinating how she just never seems to stop recording even though she always seems to be somewhere doing something. 

i really wonder just how many songs there are that we just have absolutely no idea about. She has to have recorded 1000 songs in her career, how does she still have any ideas :bebe: 

honeymouns did once say that she likely has 1000+ unreleased songs so that is likely the truth

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

@The Siren If you don’t mind asking, could you ask BoZ if it’s true that versions 1 & 2 of Say Yes to Heaven are actually just one version whose stems were split into two versions? Or if that’s just a theory. 

Maybe save it for the next round of questions because I totally get the concern of not wanting to bombard him with questions. Thank you for sending that first round of questions!!

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

@The Siren If you don’t mind asking, could you ask BoZ if it’s true that versions 1 & 2 of Say Yes to Heaven are actually just one version whose stems were split into two versions? Or if that’s just a theory. 

Maybe save it for the next round of questions because I totally get the concern of not wanting to bombard him with questions. Thank you for sending that first round of questions!!

you should know

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

yeah we can start another list to ask later

• Yes to Heaven versions 1 + 2 being stem edits of one single version
  • any Lizzy Grant era tea

8 minutes ago, The Siren said:

yeah we can start another list to ask later

• Yes to Heaven versions 1 + 2 being stem edits of one single version
  • any Lizzy Grant era tea

& y’all need to send him the blurry ‘tracklist’ photo and see if he can decipher anything else

& omg he just confirmed Piano Theme & Morricone weren’t recorded. Just Instrumental concepts for Lana

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

3 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

& y’all need to send him the blurry ‘tracklist’ photo and see if he can decipher anything else

& omg he just confirmed Piano Theme & Morricone weren’t recorded. Just Instrumental concepts for Lana

OMFG:oprah4: I CAN REST IN PEACE THESE IT FEELS SO EASY RN:lange:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

5 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

ahh... r.i.p piano theme and morricone... :lange: at least we know the truth now

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

14 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

@The Sirento these i want to know
1) if west coast radio mix and west coast rick nowels version are the one version or different
2) Talking like an Answering Machine - Real or mistakenly registered song?

any changes to the list?

@BlackoutZone i was gonna wait to ask more questions cos i didnt wanna seem like a bother but it looks like you dont mind at the moment. you can answer later if you dont want to now

• are Yes to Heaven versions 1 + 2 being stem edits of one single version (IanadeIrey on LBs made a mix of both cos it seemed like both versions were missing something and putting them together made it feel more complete)
  • any Lizzy Grant era tea we dont know
  • can you help decipher the titles here? we have a rough idea of whats here but its very blurry
  • any idea about this title? full title of Lake Placid?
  • is the west coast radio mix and west coast rick nowels version the one version?
  • Talking like an Answering Machine - Real or mistakenly registered song

1 minute ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

take the opportunity and ask BOZ if "Dark City" and the fragment of "Cali is hot" are the same song or not. :trisha:

oh this was already reliably confirmed they are 2 different songs

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

any changes to the list?

@BlackoutZone i was gonna wait to ask more questions cos i didnt wanna seem like a bother but it looks like you dont mind at the moment. you can answer later if you dont want to now

• are Yes to Heaven versions 1 + 2 being stem edits of one single version (IanadeIrey on LBs made a mix of both cos it seemed like both versions were missing something and putting them together made it feel more complete)
  • any Lizzy Grant era tea we dont know
  • can you help decipher the titles here? we have a rough idea of whats here but its very blurry
  • any idea about this title? full title of Lake Placid?
  • is the west coast radio mix and west coast rick nowels version the one version?
  • Talking like an Answering Machine - Real or mistakenly registered song

its better to add that these are from lanaboards to like... maybe he understands that not many from here can sigh up atrl and answer away i think:ohno: