partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

she really scrapped all of this and released 3 already released paradise tracks:ohno: at least old money, money power glory and black beauty all from first and earliest sessions passed the test of time and this endless reforming and scrapping and wow... black beauty released version is absolutely supremacy and old money is such a true vulnerable ballad, putting it the last really opens this rough Ultraviolence from different, fragile side...

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

should we? i dont wanna annoy BOZ and seem like we're badgering him for info :crying5:

don't do anything if you don't feel comfortable doing it, it's up to you, if you do, just make sure to let him know it's fine if he doesn't feel like sharing lol

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I love how Lana said she didn't have anything else to say after BTD yet she was working on a hundred possible projects at the same time :thumb3:

Our prolific queen

she also doesnt know how to make up her damn mind with all the broken promises :thumb3:

30 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

finally i can cross i talk to jesus out from paradise outtakes - it always seemed very off to be a part of it for me

lyrically, i talk to jesus is very uv

Lana after accidentally creating an entire web of songs that are a mess to untangle the timing of and the albums they were intended for between 2013 and 2014

E_wiMc3VIAIW_g4.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

i feel like this screen of piece of paper is tracklist from everything she had at these times. honestly this would be sound like a mess. can't imagine Old Money being opener and another track is Black Beauty. it would sound so uncohensive

Man I love random lore about albums like this. It’s so fascinating how she just never seems to stop recording even though she always seems to be somewhere doing something. 

i really wonder just how many songs there are that we just have absolutely no idea about. She has to have recorded 1000 songs in her career, how does she still have any ideas :bebe: 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Man I love random lore about albums like this. It’s so fascinating how she just never seems to stop recording even though she always seems to be somewhere doing something. 

i really wonder just how many songs there are that we just have absolutely no idea about. She has to have recorded 1000 songs in her career, how does she still have any ideas :bebe: 

if i recorded that so many songs i wouldn't have any ideas and i'd have to took longer hiatus:bebe: