partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

Just now, Yes To Heaven said:

maybe he can confirm it if its legit or not. 

it’s real. someone on here reliably confirmed

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

4 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

We got a snippet of Ave Maria with vocals not too long ago

can i get that snippet so i can add it to the list?

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

wait does he have a LB account and he just got locked out (or banned)?

he said he lost his password

Lanaboards and BoZ cross-communicating through two different forums right now

stick_figure_miscommunication_anim_md_nw

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

can i get that snippet so i can add it to the list?

he said he lost his password

we should ask him an important question (we all forgot about it): What is the title "Trans-Am"?, a song title, project title or a code name so the real title cannot be revealed?

ok here's the draft as of now

51 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

These songs don't exist, they were instrumental concepts for Lana

and Ave Maria? any vocals? is that snippet with vocals from a year or two ago real?

@blackoutzone i was gonna wait to ask more questions cos i didnt wanna seem like a bother but it looks like you dont mind at the moment. you can answer later if you dont want to now

• what is the title Trans Am? a song title, project title or a code name so the real title cannot be revealed? image + cropped image
  • are Yes to Heaven versions 1 + 2 being stem edits of one single version (IanadeIrey on LBs made a mix of both cos it seemed like both versions were missing something and putting them together made it feel more complete)
  • any Lizzy Grant era tea we dont know
  • can you help decipher the titles here? we have a rough idea of whats here but its very blurry
  • any idea about this title? full title of Lake Placid?
  • is the west coast radio mix and west coast rick nowels version the one version?
  • Talking like an Answering Machine - Real or mistakenly registered song
  • which session(s) did LMLYLAW stem from?
  • any info on the track Melancholia? who produced it? which part(s) were reused for UV?

also whats your LBs display name if you remember? there is a BlackoutZone but its an unused dormant account, likely not yours

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

ok here's the draft as of now

and Ave Maria? any vocals? is that snippet with vocals from a year or two ago real?

@blackoutzone i was gonna wait to ask more questions cos i didnt wanna seem like a bother but it looks like you dont mind at the moment. you can answer later if you dont want to now

• what is the title Trans Am? a song title, project title or a code name so the real title cannot be revealed? image + cropped image
  • are Yes to Heaven versions 1 + 2 being stem edits of one single version (IanadeIrey on LBs made a mix of both cos it seemed like both versions were missing something and putting them together made it feel more complete)
  • any Lizzy Grant era tea we dont know
  • can you help decipher the titles here? we have a rough idea of whats here but its very blurry
  • any idea about this title? full title of Lake Placid?
  • is the west coast radio mix and west coast rick nowels version the one version?
  • Talking like an Answering Machine - Real or mistakenly registered song
  • which session(s) did LMLYLAW stem from?
  • any info on the track Melancholia? who produced it? which part(s) were reused for UV?

also whats your LBs display name if you remember? there is a BlackoutZone but its an unused dormant account, likely not yours

that’s so good!!

3 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

no shade whatsoever but do we realllllyyyy need more info on Yes to heaven:toofunny:

sites like this is a treasure trove of people's thoughts, feelings and meltdowns on things while they were happening :trisha:

10 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

no shade whatsoever but do we realllllyyyy need more info on Yes to heaven:toofunny:

id say regarding this song we really need to find out this mystery behind 1 and 2 versions and other good question might be what version was supposed to be on honeymoon tracklist as we know this song at one point was there (from honeymoun) (also @genjitalked about it on pophatesflops and said the initial HM tracklist looked like: religion was a close track, there wasnt dont let me be misunderstood cover, pink flamingos (music to watch boys to) and soft ice cream (salvator) were there, but idk if we know for sure if these are just working/alt titles for these songs or their demos, so idk if thats very reliable user but he used to spill about some other stuff so idk)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Just now, lanaismamom said:

id say regarding this song we really need to find out tgis mystery behind 1 and 2 versions and other good question might be what version was supposed to be on honeymoon tracklist as we know this song at one point was there (rfrom honeymoun) (also @genjitalked about it on lanaboarda and said the initial HM tracklist looked like: religion was a close track, there wasnt dont let me be misunderstood cover, pink flamingos (music to watch boys to) and soft ice cream (salvator) were there, but idk if we know for sure if these are just working/alt titles for these songs or their demos, so idk if thats very reliable user but he used to spill about some other stuff so idk)

isn't @genji lanaswildflowers?

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123