partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

:trisha: 

omg omg may i add a little question to it @The Siren?

how many full-like songs from that time (late 2012-early 2014) are still unleaked?

i was wondering because recently we got Dragonslayer which was pretty much unknown until the snippet so maybe there are some others that remain unleaked and we don't know of... 

though to be honest I think we pretty much have the most considering the amount of tracks we've gotten throughout the years

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

How many full-like songs from that time (late 2012-early 2014) are still unleaked?

Judging by that Tropico tracklist at least several? Unless somebody can try confirm the song titled and whether they are original songs or alternative titled for songs we already have...

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

:trisha: 

omg omg may i add a little question to it @The Siren?

how many full-like songs from that time (late 2012-early 2014) are still unleaked?

i was wondering because recently we got Dragonslayer which was pretty much unknown until the snippet so maybe there are some others that remain unleaked and we don't know of... 

though to be honest I think we pretty much have the most considering the amount of tracks we've gotten throughout the years

of course! we can whittle the filler questions later

full post atm

Spoiler

51 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

These songs don't exist, they were instrumental concepts for Lana

and Ave Maria? any vocals? is that snippet with vocals from a year or two ago real?

@BlackoutZone i was gonna wait to ask more questions cos i didnt wanna seem like a bother but it looks like you dont mind at the moment. you can answer later if you dont want to now

• what is the title Trans Am? a song title, project title or a code name so the real title cannot be revealed? image + cropped image
  • are Yes to Heaven versions 1 + 2 being stem edits of one single version (IanadeIrey on LBs made a mix of both cos it seemed like both versions were missing something and putting them together made it feel more complete) + which specific version was on HM's tracklist at one point?
  • any Lizzy Grant era tea we dont know
  • can you help decipher the titles here? we have a rough idea of whats here but its very blurry. are these different unleaked songs? alt titles of songs we know of?
  • any idea about this title? full title of Lake Placid?
  • is the west coast radio mix and west coast rick nowels version the one version?
  • Talking like an Answering Machine - Real or mistakenly registered song
  • which session(s) did LMLYLAW stem from?
  • any info on the track Melancholia? who produced it? which part(s) were reused for UV?
  • how many full-like songs from that time (late 2012-early 2014) are still unleaked?

also (optional) whats your LBs display name if you remember? there is a BlackoutZone but its an unused dormant account, likely not yours

and severely off topic, (my personal question, also optional) do you have any info on Kesha's unreleased at all?

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

yeah im NOT asking all of this in one post :toofunny:

we need to whittle it down to i think 3 or 4 bullets

just make sure you ask for any lizzy grant tea lol :true: 

i think if we want to narrow it down, we should ask about trans-am, talking like an answering machine, and melancholia, those titles have been so mysterious for so long, it would be amazing to finally get some clarity on those ones

WGe8ynS.gif

i think we should like hold questions about melancholia or trans am, they deserve like a separate post for each, and they kinda hardcore questions if u understand me:ohno: like the last 3 questions and question about trans am for another rounds, to leave like lighter questions to get answers like 100%, but its just a suggestion 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

& slip in a question about the origins of LMLYLAW from UV sessions pls! (since he was the one who told us) thanks! :hooker:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

ok so a second list for now

• are Yes to Heaven versions 1 + 2 being stem edits of one single version (IanadeIrey on LBs made a mix of both cos it seemed like both versions were missing something and putting them together made it feel more complete) + which specific version was on HM's tracklist at one point?
  • any Lizzy Grant era tea/tracks/tracklists/etc we dont know. we need EVERYTHING
  • can you help decipher the titles here? we have a rough idea of whats here but its very blurry. are these different unleaked songs? alt titles of songs we know of? and any idea about this title? full title of Lake Placid? since some see Lake Placid in the list.

plus these

51 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

These songs don't exist, they were instrumental concepts for Lana

and Ave Maria? any vocals? is that snippet with vocals from a year or two ago real?

also (optional) whats your LBs display name if you remember? there is a BlackoutZone but its an unused dormant account, likely not yours

and severely off topic, (my personal question, also optional) do you have any info on Kesha's unreleased at all?

yes that title is definitely on that paper sheet you are discussing on LB. I'd love to join the discussions, cause this has been a fascinating topic to me, but I do not remember my password sorry dd

lool not this

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

ok so a second list for now

• any Lizzy Grant era tea/tracks/tracklists/etc we dont know. we need EVERYTHING
  • can you help decipher the titles here? we have a rough idea of whats here but its very blurry. are these different unleaked songs? alt titles of songs we know of? and any idea about this title? full title of Lake Placid? since some see Lake Placid in the list.

plus these

the ave maria snippet with vocals is real, it was reliably confirmed

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

we're trying to shorten the list :hoe:

well you can shorten it by removing the Ave Maria question, it’s been confirmed legit lol

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

1 minute ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

they should eliminate the yes to heaven question and leave it for later, it seems to me the least interesting of the list.

yes but theres other questions that kinda need more attention to and YTH isnt as important

this post, i agree with:

11 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i think we should like hold questions about melancholia or trans am, they deserve like a separate post for each, and they kinda hardcore questions if u understand me:ohno: like the last 3 questions and question about trans am for another rounds, to leave like lighter questions to get answers like 100%, but its just a suggestion