partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

12 minutes ago, fine china said:

The things I would do to have the knowledge BoZ does :icant:

I still don’t understand how he does lol. 

I always assumed he just most likely works for like UMG or something, but he has a public Twitter account with his face so surely he would be fired, as I have known people that have also worked for companies like that in entertainment and you have to sign tons of NDAs so…I really just don’t understand it :rip: 

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

its better to add that these are from lanaboards to like... maybe he understands that not many from here can sigh up atrl and answer away i think:ohno:

i think he knows cos in his post referenced lanaboards so i think he's been lurking in this thread today :oopna:

6 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

sorry i dont understand a bit what title

Lake Placcid

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I still don’t understand how he does lol. 

I always assumed he just most likely works for like UMG or something, but he has a public Twitter account with his face so surely he would be fired, as I have known people that have also worked for companies like that in entertainment and you have to sign tons of NDAs so…I really just don’t understand it :rip: 

he worked at a record label (i forgot which one) and he has friends there who tell him stuff im pretty sure 

i was not ready for the existence of piano theme and morricone to get debunked :lange: i wonder if there are actual songs she made with that producer, and why piano theme and morricone were even registered to begin with…

i hope he’s going to confirm or debunk the existence of talking like an answering machine :ma:

17 minutes ago, The Siren said:

any changes to the list?

@BlackoutZone i was gonna wait to ask more questions cos i didnt wanna seem like a bother but it looks like you dont mind at the moment. you can answer later if you dont want to now

• are Yes to Heaven versions 1 + 2 being stem edits of one single version (IanadeIrey on LBs made a mix of both cos it seemed like both versions were missing something and putting them together made it feel more complete)
  • any Lizzy Grant era tea we dont know
  • can you help decipher the titles here? we have a rough idea of whats here but its very blurry
  • any idea about this title? full title of Lake Placid?
  • is the west coast radio mix and west coast rick nowels version the one version?
  • Talking like an Answering Machine - Real or mistakenly registered song

ask him about "Melancholia" like whom she produced the track? what parts she reused in "UV"?

4 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

i was not ready for the existence of piano theme and morricone to get debunked :lange: i wonder if there are actual songs she made with that producer, and why piano theme and morricone were even registered to begin with…

i hope he’s going to confirm or debunk the existence of talking like an answering machine :ma:

Sacha did Without you (writer) & Because of You! (producer)

If you’re talking about songs in general…..

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Just now, keps2013 said:

Sacha did Without you & Because of You!

If you’re talking about songs in general…..

oh i didn’t even know that!! thank you :smile2:

i’m still not ready to say goodbye… i remember discovering the title morricone on a fake honeymoon tracklist in august 2015 and finding out it was registered… :judgingu:

1 minute ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

@The Siren Also ask if "Ave Maria" was recorded with vocals or is it the same case with Piano Theme and Morricone. PLEASE.

We got a snippet of Ave Maria with vocals not too long ago

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."