partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

Just now, lanaismamom said:

kinda interesting why BOZ said i talk to jesus situation deserves a separate post.... 

There isn't any weird twist surrounding that song, but Jeez I feel like it has tons of mixes by tons of people and all sound shit and her vocals sound like she recorded them with a casio calculator. I just have no desire to piece them together for some timeline/purpose.

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

okay I can’t remember who leaked Cult Leader, but that’s a 2013 Nowels track too, correct? And that file didn’t go through anyone else? If that’s the case i think it’s a possibility people have the real YG/FC/YTH files too

Cult Leader and Dragonslayer, are both real 2013 Rick produced, Kieron engineered songs

Didn't BOZ hear the og version of Blue Banisters? Wouldn't that mean he heard the real Fine China and Yes to Heaven versions?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

10 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

ok so i created a doc on google docs with every piece of information we got today. everything's here stated by boz if not stated otherwise. i hope nothing's missing, enjoy

Thanks angel :bebe:

Did you or anyone else made one for yesterday?

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

Just now, Pale Fire said:

oh my god WAIT :hdu:

The way all of Lana’s engineers are probably going to get 50 emails from different people all saying they’re on Lana’s team now 

I’m dead :paris:

Lana's team suddenly increased its personal by 400% :sass: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Cult Leader and Dragonslayer, are both real 2013 Rick produced, Kieron engineered songs

really hope this means i can be optimistic now that since people had the unedited versions of those songs, they have the unedited versions of the other 3 and them leaking one day isn’t completely off the table :defeated:

Just now, Pale Fire said:

oh my god WAIT :hdu:

The way all of Lana’s engineers are probably going to get 50 emails from different people all saying they’re on Lana’s team now 

I’m dead :paris:

I think that's been happening since 2012 sadly :eek: 

I wonder if that's how title track, fingertips and Arcadia demo leaked from Drew since he was a newer collaborator and maybe Lana didn't warn him enough 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

There isn't any weird twist surrounding that song, but Jeez I feel like it has tons of mixes by tons of people and all sound shit and her vocals sound like she recorded them with a casio calculator. I just have no desire to piece them together for some timeline/purpose.

i asked you this but i don't know if you saw, but is there any other unreleased songs that could have a post/essay written about them?

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, bunoner said:

GBA 162

Get Free 106

do you know if any of the heroin mixes are noticeably different from the album version? i believe somebody once mentioned/alluded to a demo from 2015 but that could be a differently thing entirely

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123