Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

These two songs were taken from the ALBUM SESSONS, this means Jack is producing her next album & it will have a similar vibe. I love how edgy her titles are this era 'Mariners Apartment Complex' & 'Venice Bitch'.

lmfao we were all searching for clues everywhere when THE SECOND TITLE WAS JUST THERE IN THE COVER  :toofunny:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

If she keeps releasing one album each year like this, she will have one of the most the most prolific & diverse discography by the time she's old.

It's ironic how some singers take 4-5 years for a single album & it sucks. Proves how time is not proportional to productivity. Sky Ferreira take notes.

Flattering to what/who's standards though? I think people are being way too dramatic - listening to the song that artwork fits it completely. It's stripped back, it's simple, it fits the theme of the song. Then again, i doubt most people commenting about it have an artistic bone in their body. It's not up to anybody apart from Lana to decide whether a photo of herself is flattering or not. Keep y'all opinions to yourself.

She just looks bad on it. Not because of the styling, not because "she's too fat" or whatever. It's just not a very good picture, more like a pretty bad one. One a friend takes when you are not paying attention and you immediatly ask them to delete it.It's not that deep, spare me of you snotty "artistic bone" speech and re-evaluate on the question of whether you should not keep you unnessecary rudeness to yourself.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!