Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

Is a Wednesday release plausible or does no one do that? I suppose a girl can dream.

CONFIRMED: Lana Del Rey is the BBC Radio 1’s hottest track for tomorrow evening. (11am-ish California time tomorrow morning). Heard from the radio host themselves on their broadcast.

Both tracks to release tomorrow.

Holy shit my feeling I had this morning was right

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I feel like a lot of yous are reading too much into things. These 2 new songs are most likely being released to celebrate the end of summer, and to hold us over for whatever is next in store in 2019. I'm not expecting an album or EP to immediately follow these songs...

Has she ever released just random songs though?

Terrence Loves You and Coachella were pretty random.

and both were on Honeymoon and Lust for Life...

No one is expecting an album to come IMMEDIATELY after these are released, all we're saying is that these tracks are more than likely to be album tracks

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Yeah but they were on the albums, I can't think of any just single songs she has released and let be their own thing, I feel like all her songs are on albums apart from movie songs.

Yes, she has, but they all ended up being album tracks. The only other random tracks that come to mind are Chelsea Hotel and Summer Wine, which both were covers and neither were singles. I doubt she’s releasing two stand alone singles.

Yes, she has, but they all ended up being album tracks. The only other random tracks that come to mind are Chelsea Hotel and Summer Wine, which both were covers and neither were singles. I doubt she’s releasing two stand alone singles.

They were also rumoured PD outtakes if I remember correctly.

Anyway I definitely believe we will be getting an LP/EP this year. Can't wait to hear both tracks tomorrow and I'm super interested in what Lana has to stay. Hopefully she'll give us a massive info dump too..

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Just cause she has not done it yet, does not mean she can't do it now. So far nothing hints at an EP or album.

Let us be excited for more though  :flutter:

I would like a little EP of more folky type chill songs similar to Paradise even if it was only 5 or 6 songs, I think that would suit it well as they're not the type of songs you can have on a longer album and you probably dont want a full album of those types of songs either.

I would like a little EP of more folky type chill songs similar to Paradise even if it was only 5 or 6 songs, I think that would suit it well as they're not the type of songs you can have on a longer album and you probably dont want a full album of those types of songs either.

This more or less reminds me of the Lust For Life mirroring Born To Die theory where there would be an EP afterwards then a super deluxe...

Coachella was rumored to be released as a stand-alone single, because of the political climate at the time. Apparently, it was not supposed to be on the LFL track listing (someone emailed someone at Universal... You see why I don't count this as fact), but ended up there when she decided to write more songs. 

edit: thanks to @Lanaism, now I have my facts straight! 

I feel like a lot of yous are reading too much into things. These 2 new songs are most likely being released to celebrate the end of summer, and to hold us over for whatever is next in store in 2019. I'm not expecting an album or EP to immediately follow these songs...

Thats literally all it is, she even said it lol no idea why everyone is acting like a new era is about to begin.

If you count "Chelsea Hotel" and "Summer Wine" as random.

But let us not forget the randomness and more so disappearance of "Life is Beautiful."

There is gonna be an album... She's pretty much teased several track titles, confirmed she'd written multiple songs, potentially collaborated with Marina and worked with Jack for a couple of months now. This is gonna be her HM2.0 and I'm here for it, BTD, UV and LFL feel like her big albums, heavily promoted etc. Paradise and HM are like vanity projects that came pretty much imminently after other projects. Like this one...