Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

It's the "New record thing" just like the gays used to hate honeymoon so much but now it's just beautiful like the rest of the discography and Lust for life is trash.

It's an endless cycle.

Honeymoon was a masterpiece the moment it came out. LFL just ain't it.

I adore the metaphore she uses "I'm your man". It shows how far she's come, she isn't just a little lolita baby doll girl who's lost her way and rely's on men for happiness anymore. No. She's a strong independant, secure and stable WOMAN that has men relying on HER. Her feminine ways are still there and nothing has changed, but mentally she is stronger and has the upper hand in the relationship. Im proud of her.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honeymoon was a masterpiece the moment it came out. LFL just ain't it.

Now sis you can go dig threads from 2015\2016\2017 and Honeymoon just... "wasn't it" back them. Gays are crazy.

In personal opinion. I live for both. LFL might be a bit clunky-long but it gave me enough songs to play for over 1 year and not being bored with all the moodsets and sound-changes that happen.

I adore the metaphore she uses "I'm your man". It shows how far she's come, she isn't just a little lolita baby doll girl who's lost her way and rely's on men for happiness anymore. No. She's a strong independant, secure and stable WOMAN that has men relying on HER. Her feminine ways are still there and nothing has changed, but mentally she is stronger and has the upper hand in the relationship. Im proud of her.

I didn't think of it this way. That's an interesting take. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Now sis you can go dig threads from 2015\2016\2017 and Honeymoon just... "wasn't it" back them. Gays are crazy.

In personal opinion. I live for both. LFL might be a bit clunky-long but it gave me enough songs to play for over 1 year and not being bored with all the moodsets and sound-changes that happen.

Most stans don't like Honeymoon in general, even now. But for those of us with taste, we know Honeymoon >>>

Most stans don't like Honeymoon in general, even now. But for those of us with taste, we know Honeymoon >>>

Honeymoon was her first album I bought and I never liked it :facepalm:  although now 3 years later over the last year it's became my favourite. :defeated:

Someone on twitter said it's a reference to Leonard Cohen's record 'I'm Your Man' djkkjdkjfdkldkf

The return of ELECTRIC GUITARS and GOLDEN LYRICS ? Are you kidding me?! I honestly thought that was too much to ask for especially after LFL... ugh so glad to see it’s all happening ! These lyrics are absolutely stellar and honestly as much as I do love LFL these lyrics shit all over LFL.. no repetition, self growth, honesty, curse words, and mentioning Jesus ?! Ugh I love.. not to mention I LOVE the title ‘Venice bitch’ and I love the story behind MAC. Not too crazy about the instrumental though but why does that matter with lyrics and vocals like this?! Also ‘are you ready for it ?’ At the end of the song is the perfect way to close out if this is the album opener.. makes me feel like I’m in for a crazy ride