Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i'm too fucking impatient to wait until 2019. i remember how much my life became dominated by Lana during LFL and that was... LFL. i will aggressively check this thread every minute and have false hope when this thread becomes active and ugh i just need a studio version of a song so that i'm sure she's not gonna change perfection. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Talking about title tracks - it literally just came into my mind but seeing how Lana is capable of calling an album Norman Fucking Rockwell, I kinda wish HM was called from Terrence Loves You. I don't know but I would really love this as an album name, and I feel but that might be controversial that TLY represents the sound of the general record better than HM (or I just plain and simple like it a lot more, that's possible). Now I find HM as a name fine but at first I had incredibly hard times accepting it. And I'm one of those who immediately liked NFR as a name. I thought it was bland and cheesy, especially after a name as untoppably slapping as Ultraviolence

ZKcaooE.png

Can we stop saying we want RBFY, Yosemite, and BAR on this album? Why not something new instead of old????? It wouldn’t flow because of the original producer and that would mean Lana would have to change the songs with Jack anyway because the production would be wrong... and you’re only setting yourself up to be disappointed by this record.

Stop trying to make fetch happen, it’s not going to happen

No.

giphy.gif

Can we stop saying we want RBFY, Yosemite, and BAR on this album? Why not something new instead of old????? It wouldn’t flow because of the original producer and that would mean Lana would have to change the songs with Jack anyway because the production would be wrong... and you’re only setting yourself up to be disappointed by this record.

Stop trying to make fetch happen, it’s not going to happen

anyways, RBFY and BAR deserve an official release and it would be perfect if they were added to NFR with Jack’s production. We already know that Lana loved RBFY so why wouldn’t she put it on an album where it would fit in perfectly.

qfrWuBl.png

Has anyone checked that site where you can see newly registered songs? I feel like there might be something new on there but idk how to check

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Well the hiab and cinnamon snippets are over a minute they give a perfectly good idea of what the full song will be like

Yeah, but we don't know the lyrics, except the teased part. And to me, lyrics are huge deal. Sooo, yeah, maybe that's why I find ranking funny at this stage.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Has anyone checked that site where you can see newly registered songs? I feel like there might be something new on there but idk how to check

I just checked ASCAP and I didn't find anything new

Can we all agree the best part of Venice Bitch is after the second chorus (2:13-3:17) when the drums kick in and the backing vocals get a bit mad? 

It's so intense like the "I do, I do", it gets me every time  :defeated:

Can we all agree the best part of Venice Bitch is after the second chorus (2:13-3:17) when the drums kick in and the backing vocals get a bit mad? 

It's so intense like the "I do, I do", it gets me every time  :defeated:

this has been agreed upon 

any deviating opinion is wrong

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Can we agree once and for all that VB is flawless? Like, literally every millisecond is nothing but perfect.

I honestly can't believe that some people are complaining about it, it's a masterpiece and should be treated that way.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Can we all agree the best part of Venice Bitch is after the second chorus (2:13-3:17) when the drums kick in and the backing vocals get a bit mad?

It's so intense like the "I do, I do", it gets me every time :defeated:

Yes!!!thats what I meant when I said venice bitch gives me the emotion of "anger" btw

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...