Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Not necessarily true. It’s not that she doesn’t give a fuck anymore about her music. Being quiet =/= quitting music. Please stop

You got me wrong, i meant with the fame and like medias, i think she'll continue to make music forever but not release it and like be lizzie instead of lana, its tiring to be constantly doing things so of course i wouldnt blame her for wanting to take a break for a few years

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

don’t be so quick to believe the march date

didn’t the exact same thing happen with LFL? everywhere was reporting a may date until lana finally said july 21 fam

plus, considering the love promos went up in january and she didn’t intend on releasing the song until april, we know this woman loves to drag stuff out.

didn’t the exact same thing happen with LFL? everywhere was reporting a may date until lana finally said july 21 fam

plus, considering the love promos went up in january and she didn’t intend on releasing the song until april, we know this woman loves to drag stuff out.

first lfl date was printed in like one of the first few magazines lana was featured in and ditched right after that with the new date coming sooner rather than later but some people really couldn't let go of it...

.. there was even fan talk about how lana wanted to build up hype and mislead us to think it's coming in july so she could surprise drop it

surprise drop .. a lana album  :deadbanana:

i76mrxw.png 

But with LFL was different: the album wasn't ready and she decided to add more songs when the whole thing was almost finished. NFR is already finished and mastered, all she has to do is release it.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

But with LFL was different: the album wasn't ready and she decided to add more songs when the whole thing was almost finished. NFR is already finished and mastered, all she has to do is release it.

well considering that march 29th somehow fits most of what we've heard so far (from various publications) it's kinda an alright indicator but when an official publication gonna announce the album for june or may or whatever and others are gonna follow then step back and think for a second.

i76mrxw.png 

in other news i namedropped yosemite under chuck's posts and she liked my reply so it's basically confirmed

I think March 29th is legit. Everything (according to Lana) is finished. Lana follows a lot of Lana fan pages so surely she must have seen some retweets about the March 29th date, and would clarify for the fans (maybe) that it's not coming out then if she still has more work to do on NFR.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’m 99% sure by the end of this month, we’ll know more. End of March is further away than beginning of March. There’s plenty of time to put it on stream sites and iTunes for preorder. Some artists don’t even announce anything until the week of “Hey guys my album is out Friday xo”

Inb4 NFR is the lead single and this “March 29” date is for that track........

Can a lead single have the word Fucking in it??!

Can a lead single have the word Fucking in it??!

Why not? If they want airplay (LOL, like that's gonna happen), they can always release a "clean" radio edit for the English-speaking countries. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Not necessarily true. It’s not that she doesn’t give a fuck anymore about her music. Being quiet =/= quitting music. Please stop

She’s been writing and making music for 15+ years now (2005’s Sirens being the earliest I know of being recorded) and she’s said herself, if you want to make it, you have to keep going. She’s made it but I don’t think she’ll just stop. It wouldn’t make any sense. People have been saying this since UV when she said she almost quit making the album after parts leaked.

When will this FUD end

People have been speculating on Lana's departure from music since literally 2012. This conversation is had every single year. Like...  :deadbanana:

I pray Bartender is the lead but that would require a miracle

People have been speculating on Lana's departure from music since literally 2012. This conversation is had every single year. Like...  :deadbanana:

I like to think of Tropico as a farewell project

Yeah IDK, I think UV says all I really want to say

Swan Song

"I'm finally happppy"

and now whatever people are thinking this time