Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can i just say, its the 2 year anniversary of Love and as i was walking home from work i looked up at the sky and the moon was huge.. i mean really huge, i think the biggest i've ever seen it. Wow Lana really is the second coming of jesus christ isn't she :deadbanana:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Can i just say, its the 2 year anniversary of Love and as i was walking home from work i looked up at the sky and the moon was huge.. i mean really huge, i think the biggest i've ever seen it. Wow Lana really is the second coming of jesus christ isn't she :deadbanana:

Me falling back to earth after trying to go to the moon to be with her  KLHnQZj.gif

The ARTPOP era :hdu:

I come from gagadaily and bitch we're still recovering  :rollin:

We did end up getting the full version of IWYL from Joanne era,

But also, didn't she say soemthing about more Perfect Illusion type songs with disco influence?

There's a demo floating around of PI with a more disco-psychadelic instrumental, if that's what you mean. I can't recall if she said anything about it.

nice cocc bro

In the car, in the car, in the backseat I’m your baby.....I can’t get this out my head omg it’s torture. I’m gonna go mad.

I believe in the place you take me, make you real proud of your baby :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

wow. rewatching the lust for life music vid and realizing i miss lana with abel. they’re so hot together. but i don’t think there should be any collabs on NFR. it wouldn’t feel right.

also it makes me miss her high production vids...

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I’m, more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what’s going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities.

KLHnQZj.gif

Has one meeting with Elon Musk and gives up on SpaceX, Tesla and intergalactic possibilities because Lana has ADD and gets bored quickly before hoping onto the next popular bandwagon

KLHnQZj.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif