Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Venice Bitch better have a step sister on this record (and not an ugly one) to help us cope with the drought.

Maybe Lana can be on Wayne’s next Sorry For Tha Wait/ Drought mixtape

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

say something positive about venice bitch at least once a day to make @Peroxide write an essay about it

Bitch the delusion jumped out of you :awkney: I don't care if you say something positive about VB, just make it original instead of copy pasting "Venice Bitch is *insert adjective here*" like at least say what you like about the song. I'm just tired of these robotic cunts repeating themselves like they're glitching :awkney2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Venice Bitch better have a step sister on this record (and not an ugly one) to help us cope with the drought.

Maybe Lana can be on Wayne’s next Sorry For Tha Wait/ Drought mixtape

I could die happy after hearing them on a song together :legend:

VB is just v soothing to my ears I feel so content and peaceful and happy when I listen to it and I don't think I could put my finger on one specific thing :) feels like I'm being transported out of wherever I am to somewhere everything is possible and lovely

Like I feel with most songs I am listening to them in the context of where I am or what I'm doing but venice bitch completely takes me out of that and into its own little world

VB is just v soothing to my ears I feel so content and peaceful and happy when I listen to it and I don't think I could put my finger on one specific thing :) feels like I'm being transported out of wherever I am to somewhere everything is possible and lovely

Like I feel with most songs I am listening to them in the context of where I am or what I'm doing but venice bitch completely takes me out of that and into its own little world

This. This is what I'm looking for girls. A proper description as to why you love the song and how it makes you feel. You get the gold star today Cloverhoney. Please teach these broken records a thing or two :thumb3: Everyone else gets an F for being unoriginal and basic and hurting my eyes with your words. :awkney2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

How To Disappear is the album closer

Yes and then she'll announce her retirement and constantly tease a potential album for 10 years on insta.

Watch this Bitch release Norman Fucking Rockwell on March 29th BUT its not the album its the song....

I wouldn't even be mad.

Watch this Bitch release Norman Fucking Rockwell on March 29th BUT its not the album its the song....

I would be thrilled tbh so low are my expectations of any new music this month ):

can we stop talking about venice bitch already... its actually annoying

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e