Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok I don’t wanna hype myself up in case it doesn’t happen but I think we are literally like 1-3 days away from an announcement.

Can you believe we are finally going to get FED?! Album cover, tracklist, preorder, maybe a new single, hopefully some decent promo in the next month e.g videos, performances, etc

so fucking ready

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Ok I don’t wanna hype myself up in case it doesn’t happen but I think we are literally like 1-3 days away from an announcement.

Can you believe we are finally going to get FED?! Album cover, tracklist, preorder, maybe a new single, hopefully some decent promo in the next month e.g videos, performances, etc

so fucking ready

I hope so. But also this is so messy... what artist has basically no album info out a month from the release? We know how many tracks there are and the name and that's it. Useless information. 

I feel zero excitement. Why can’t she just tweet something like “special announcement soon xo” I just want to feel the vibe of something really coming and not just fucking guessing if it’s coming this or that day or fucking never

Lana: "it's coming next month"

Random analboards chubster: "it's not coming out next month"

:deadbanana:

yeah ok

Lana has said so much fucking shit that never happened, especially with this album... "Album coming at the top of 2019" was something she said several times and here we are more than halfway through the year with just as much information we had going into it

FzytWEW.png

Yeah not gonna lie she really fucked over her fan base w this era. Releasing songs a YEAR before the album, holding off on news for so long and being vague and also basically treating this era like shit so far- bad single covers, low quality music videos (dont @ me and say the VB video is a vibe, I get it but imagine 9 min of homemade/Chuck footage as opposed to the same footage looped for 9 mins)

Like I’m excited but at the same time I’m nervous? I really feel like this album could go either way. Like... imagine if we don’t get an album trailer, a decent album cover, one decent music video....... at this point the album cover could literally be a selfie and the vinyl could be shitstain brown. Like. It’s scary. 2014-15 UV-HM lana is rolling in her grave

gLoD.gif

mf5ZfDZ.png

It says that her channel has 66 videos but I only counted 65. Has it always been that way? Is there maybe a video that's already uploaded but is currently private?  :hooker:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

mf5ZfDZ.png

It says that her channel has 66 videos but I only counted 65. Has it always been that way? Is there maybe a video that's already uploaded but is currently private? :hooker:

I swear as are talking about it in every era lmao

I'm not sure tho it's either bel air video or lust for life audio that it's unlisted

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Ik some of y’all really wanted music videos but I’m fine without them tbh. I don’t mind her videos, they’re good but goddamn are some a real mess. MTWBT makes absolutely NO sense, why is she sitting in glitter in a dark room the entire video?? I have a feeling it’d be sometime like that again and seems so lazy to me. I just don’t want videos if they’re going to be of poor quality and lack any purpose

mf5ZfDZ.png

It says that her channel has 66 videos but I only counted 65. Has it always been that way? Is there maybe a video that's already uploaded but is currently private?  :hooker:

Maybe album trailer?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yeah not gonna lie she really fucked over her fan base w this era. Releasing songs a YEAR before the album, holding off on news for so long and being vague and also basically treating this era like shit so far- bad single covers, low quality music videos (dont @ me and say the VB video is a vibe, I get it but imagine 9 min of homemade/Chuck footage as opposed to the same footage looped for 9 mins)

Like I’m excited but at the same time I’m nervous? I really feel like this album could go either way. Like... imagine if we don’t get an album trailer, a decent album cover, one decent music video....... at this point the album cover could literally be a selfie and the vinyl could be shitstain brown. Like. It’s scary. 2014-15 UV-HM lana is rolling in her grave

Maybe offtopic but idk I've a hunch or I'm just haunted by the fact I mentioned how forcefully aged Lust For Life was being set to roll out in the way that it did, and thematically, every single time I think about this one thought as to why she'd tease so early. Like ok ok changes and etc, but the rollout? The vibes she's been tryna put out w the videos. Sis might really be taking in her fans' perspectives, but extending her saviness instead of prospering fanservice does this make sense

UV/Honeymoon

Her other channel also says there are 44 videos but I only counted 43.

6CgiL6G.png

I love the thought of a hidden video ready to be uploaded but it’s been like this for years. It comes up every album cycle! Don’t get your hopes up.

I love the thought of a hidden video ready to be uploaded but it’s been like this for years. It comes up every album cycle! Don’t get your hopes up.

oh :(

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

oh :(

I remember the last time someone brought this up a user actually remembered which of her videos was put on private. It's a live performance from the born to die era IIRC

I remember the last time someone brought this up a user actually remembered which of her videos was put on private. It's a live performance from the born to die era IIRC

It's either one of the "Live at The Premises" performances or the LFL Official Audio

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Let’s start a summoning circle for Lana to release a music video as iconic, as revolutionary, as masterful as Shades of Cool.... like. Even to this day it is literally one of the best pieces of film in modern history. No other artist can relate. It is on another level

gLoD.gif