Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What if she just renamed MAC and VB and the video is actually just 1min BTS of the MV for Angel and she recites one of her poems for the rest of the video.

We have to put ourselves in all these types of weird situations to be able to endure a possible letdown. :oprah3:

8nl2OpX.png

Didn't those Russian websites/Amazon say the vinyl was also coming August 30th? I feel like if the cover hadn't been shot already that wouldn't be possible

I'm just imagining my first listen of NFR and I feel it's gonna be 10 times more special than LFL. This record sounds amazing, VB alone is gonna make me emotional, it's the end of summer, I come back from the seaside, I start university and everything is incredibly exciting...Fuck man, it's gonna be so good

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Two things:

1. Should we assume the label didn't let her call the album "Norman Fucking Rockwell", so she changed the name to "The Greatest" and it may be also the title track she

drops before the album, as usually?

2. Was the comment from Neohumanism about today's "appointment" just a glimpse of luck after a random try, or does that account has an actual connection to Lana or her team?

How long would they take to have enough material printed and shipped for a physical release after getting the cover?

I heard someone in here I took about 2-3 months I think

Gosh, I never thought it would be that much... She better be cleaning that iPhone selfie lens right now

It doesn't take that long for CDs. Printing those kind of things can be done really fast, like one or two weeks tops. The one thing that does take much longer, though, is producing the vinyl records, as there are not many vinyl pressing plants left; most of them were closed down many years ago, and now that vinyl has started to become more popular again, there's not enough left. That's why many artists' releases are available digitally and on CD immediately, but it takes several weeks or even months until people receive their vinyls.

Remember the Lust For Life fiasco, anyone? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

imagine if she quote tweets a tweet that talks about the preorder and says “your wish came true!” and she proceeds to drop the preorder along with the cover

tenor.gif

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

the “music store” link on her site now redirects to shoplanadelrey.com/password too

Omfg

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

When are we getting these songs? It’s got be either the 2nd or 9th

If videos are thought to be launched at 9, should we expect the songs some days before?

1. Should we assume the label didn't let her call the album "Norman Fucking Rockwell", so she changed the name to "The Greatest" and it may be also the title track she

No.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Two things:

2. Was the comment from Neohumanism about today's "appointment" just a glimpse of luck after a random try, or does that account has an actual connection to Lana or her team?

The neohumanism thing was as fake as Lana's 2012 lips, and she actually called NFR by name at her latest festival show, so pretty sure the name hasn't changed

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Two things:

in her last show she referred to the upcoming as album as "norman fucking rockwell" still

Two things:

Um, no??? There’s no reason at all to believe this.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png