Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

That booklet was a choice and those long ass credits are... a choice.

Honestly I'm kind of over these random images with like short excerpts of lyrics, I want the entire thing written on each f*cking pages. 

This looks so DIY, Chuck wtf

Seems like Chuck's the one who's got an album out apparently  :awk:

image0.png

Translating this for my nonspanish speakers:

“No lo pienso filtrar bitch” means “the album is truly beautiful, sweetheart” & I think that’s beautiful

Jk he said “I’m not thinking about leaking it bitch”

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

can sum1 translate pls

an intellectual: can you upload the album please, just for me, i'll give you something (perhaps nudes)
Chilean Bitch: upload it where?
intellectual: google drive
Chilean Bitch: i wont leak it bitch xD
intellectual: pretends to be shocked

so lemme get this straight, the cassette has leaked for more than a week, the vinyl for about the same time and now the actual CD is available in some stores and no one has figure out a way to record the album in HQ, we just got pictures of this questionable booklet? Are we still in 2019?

What a time to be alive, gays.

You rather wait? Good for you! Now shut up and let us decide if we want and will listen to the leaks or not, ffs.

I wasn't trying to convince anyone or moralizing. I get that it's pretty much everyone's choice to listen to leaks or not. I was just expressing what I was feeling on the matter. 

My only advice: be careful, hunnies, when it leaks: I certainly wouldn't want some of you to get banned because you asked for a link  :hooker:

It might not be her prettiest for sure, but at this point, I was expecting nothing to be honest, other than a couple of iPhones pictures lol

I guess it's in the vein of the music that is «a day in the life» like she said...

agreeee, this is literally her weirdest and more lackluster era

I wasn't trying to convince anyone or moralizing. I get that it's pretty much everyone's choice to listen to leaks or not. I was just expressing what I was feeling on the matter. 

My only advice: be careful, hunnies, when it leaks: I certainly wouldn't want some of you to get banned because you asked for a link  :hooker:

Just stressed at people having NFR and not leaking it, luv, it was anything personal xx 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I mean, in all fairness. You guys have lit rally waited 11 long months to hear this album. And now, 11 months later when we are LIT RALLY 3 days away from the album u want it to leak? make it make sense luv

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e