Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lol people talking about underage sexualization, yet you’re stanning a woman who made a song about a Lolita fantasy. Be smart now lol

because that's literally the world we live in. where women are sexualized from a young age. and she is a woman in that world. it's not my favorite song of hers by any means. but there's a difference between her making songs like that and a real man sexualizing a 16 year old. be smart now.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

because that's literally the world we live in. where women are sexualized from a young age. and she is a woman in that world. it's not my favorite song of hers by any means. but there's a difference between her making songs like that and a real man sexualizing a 16 year old. be smart now.

So double standards are okay? It’s okay if SHE says it, but not if he does. At this point I’m just playing devils advocate. Im seriously curious how you think about this. Maybe instead of him “oversexualizing” her, you’re “oversexualizing” his comment which only meant she’s attractive. Yes the world is fucked. Yes we have fucked up people in this world who would be into that kind of thing. I just don’t think he is and don’t think it’s fair to call him a pedo when that was over 6 years ago and at the time, he was 21 and he’s only 5 years older than her. It’s not that distant in age and it’s not like he’s searching for 16 year olds to fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Post Malone is actually really good lol he’s pretty goofy but he’s got good quality stuff, at least

Post Malone is pretty talented, raps ok although you rarely hear him rapping, sings fairly well, can play guitar and he knows various genres and styles of music well and lyrically can be ok. I imagine Post Malone will eventually go on to make different types of music and do very well with it, hes said a few times how he doesnt really like hip-hop or class himself as a rapper and he could just make the music he does now as its easy and he makes good money from it. I think even before he became famous he always wanted to be in a band.

I wouldn't be surpised if he eventually goes on to make music with just him and a guitar, maybe even Chris Cornell or something style music.

Post Malone is pretty talented, raps ok although you rarely hear him rapping, sings fairly well, can play guitar and he knows various genres and styles of music well and lyrically can be ok. I imagine Post Malone will eventually go on to make different types of music and do very well with it, hes said a few times how he doesnt really like hip-hop or class himself as a rapper and he could just make the music he does now as its easy and he makes good money from it. I think even before he became famous he always wanted to be in a band.

I wouldn't be surpised if he eventually goes on to make music with just him and a guitar, maybe even Chris Cornell or something style music.

He covered Santaria once and it was fucking awesome. I’d want a collab between him and Lana on a guitar heavy track. Too bad Lana won’t be able to work with Mac fucking Miller :/ I always wanted them to work together

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

everyone is so overly sensitive nowadays, social media attack you for some minor thing you did when u were like 15. everybody acts like they've never done or said the wrong thing before, you make 1 tiny mistake and some bored little rat jumps on their high horse and tries to light you on fire for a few extra likes to boost their self esteem

annoying

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

everyone is so overly sensitive nowadays, social media attack you for some minor thing you did when u were like 15. everybody acts like they've never done or said the wrong thing before, you make 1 tiny mistake and some bored little rat jumps on their high horse and tries to light you on fire for a few extra likes to boost their self esteem

annoying

He’s also just not talented

annoying

This!!!! If I could like it 100x I would. Toxic oversensativaty. Those kinds of claims ruin lives and careers too. Check out the James Gunn situation for reference

giphy.gif

tekashi 6ix9ine

I actually like him, even though I feel he may be fake as in he might not really make his own music and it could be a kind of Cardi B situation where other people are writing his lyrics and choosing and telling him what to do and really just using his image and personality to sell music and make money from him but I really like his personality outside his music when I see his interviews as a person he actually comes across very real and genuine and just happy to be making money. I dont mind his music either and think its ok it's obviously not going to win any awards or that but it at least has an attitude and is catchy although im not sure if it authentic at all to him.

I actually like him, even though I feel he may be fake as in he might not really make his own music and it could be a kind of Cardi B situation where other people are writing his lyrics and choosing and telling him what to do and really just using his image and personality to sell music and make money from him but I really like his personality outside his music when I see his interviews as a person he actually comes across very real and genuine and just happy to be making money. I dont mind his music either and think its ok it's obviously not going to win any awards or that but it at least has an attitude and is catchy although im not sure if it authentic at all to him.

Are you not aware he is an actual pedo ? That cancels out anything else likeable about him..not that he really has any redeeming qualities or talents imo though

LIZARD PEOPLE

annoying

I have mixed feelings about this. On one side I'm glad people nowadays are being held accountable because many thought they could get away with whatever they wanted, particularly artists. But then again, no one's perfect and since everyone gets offended over everything we are left with an overall feeling of uptightness and loss of freedom and humour.

Confirmed NFR Tracks:

Happiness Is A Butterfly

TBA Ft. Machine Gun Kelly

Highly Unlikely:

Yosemite

tenor.gif?itemid=3758999

Are you not aware he is an actual pedo ? That cancels out anything else likeable about him..not that he really has any redeeming qualities or talents imo though

Yeah, I know of that but I believe what he said about it. He said he didn't know the people who's party it was and it was his first time meeting them and he didn't know the girl was 13, he also didn't do anything to the girl. He got in trouble as he filmed her and put it on instagram - which i'd say clears him of being a pedo as I think the last thing a pedo would do would be put a video on instagram of someone underage naked theyd probably want to keep it for themselves.

It also in a weird way turned out a good thing that he did film it as the guy who was involved in sexual activity with the 13 year old got caught and I think he was like 25 years old or something.

I also feel like now that is public knowledge and everyone knows he's likely made $1-2million if he had been involved in any other situations like that with underage girls those people would probably have come forward knowing that because that past situation they would be believed and it would be pretty easy to get him jailed and get money off of him but nobody else has.

Anyways if he's doing a slow-tempo rap/talking Tyler would have fit this 20x better. 

hey lana the fuck is wrong with my mans tyler

I just can’t have a Lana x Taylor Swift collab. Please don’t EVER let this happen Lana.... or Lana x Katy Perry or something like that. The pop girls just aren’t good

giphy.gif

I just can’t have a Lana x Taylor Swift collab. Please don’t EVER let this happen Lana.... or Lana x Katy Perry or something like that. The pop girls just aren’t good

Shake It Off (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven Edition)

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e