Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We're never getting an OTTR 2.0 are we...  :xcry:

Good, I'm glad she's left behind such hollow trash in 2012.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Just a thought... But could NFR be her way of saying all she ever wanted to say to all her previous BF?
Like Barrie, Francesco (or whatever the fuck is name was), and all the others... After all, the «writer type» she references on VB reminds me a lot of the guy in Is This Happiness.
If so, even if we don't like it, she dated G-Greasy and MGK could be playing his «part» on the featured track. Just a thought though. 

Off To The Races is that skinny bitch everyone wants to be. Don't ever come for her.

I just did. It's actually pretty fat and pimple skinned.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm actually quite interested, what do you dislike of OTTR? Why do you feel is a hollow track? :oprah3:

The only thing I might dislike about it's that a lot of the lines are just to set the "atmosphere", instead of setting the actual "experience" which for me would be even more exciting, but still I think it works overall as a whole package, it's such a rollercoaster and actually one of the only songs from BTD that can make me feel the emotion she put into it.

Really the single that never was  :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

Hearing OTTR being hated on is interesting. I haven't really heard much talk of it to begin with, either positive or negative. I'd say it's my favorite song (well, one of them) from BTD. I love how it's trashy and cutesy at the same time. 

I checked out some of MGK's songs and I think his music sounds crappy. However, I'm going to remain positive whatever the outcome is here, that things will be ok and NFR will be good. Lana has never disappointed me. I like all of her albums and every song on them. I don't think there's any song I truly dislike, besides maybe 2 or 3 unreleased songs I don't care for much mostly due to bad demo quality. I have faith in Lana that she's going to make this work. For example, I don't like The Weekend's music but the LFL title track still worked out well. Although it is my least favorite song on LFL.... and at least The Weekend is more tolerable than MGK. But I won't trash talk until things are confirmed and I've heard the whole song. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

Just a thought... But could NFR be her way of saying all she ever wanted to say to all her previous BF?

Like Barrie, Francesco (or whatever the fuck is name was), and all the others... After all, the «writer type» she references on VB reminds me a lot of the guy in Is This Happiness.

If so, even if we don't like it, she dated G-Greasy and MGK could be playing his «part» on the featured track. Just a thought though. 

I really like this idea actually, it makes easier to accept the MGK collab because it makes sense. Lana if you're reading this do it.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains