Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Actually Cherry is better than Venice Bitch dont @ me

Actually I @ you because you're completely right. Cherry is epic in 3 minutes, VB has to wait 10 minutes to be

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Actually I @ you because you're completely right. Cherry is epic in 3 minutes, VB has to wait 10 minutes to be

True, i love VB too but Cherry is short, sweet, sexy and iconic. And has such great replay value

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Cherry gives you 3 minutes of eargasm while VB gives you 10..so which is the best :hooker:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Cherry gives you 3 minutes of eargasm while VB gives you 10..so which is the best :hooker:

Cherry :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Actually Cherry is better than Venice Bitch dont @ me

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

even after the instrumentals leaking y'all STILL gunning for that low quality ugly shit show? I'll give it that it's a highlight on LfL being the only structured pop song to have a moment but y'all REALLY can't be comparing that Nowels MESS to Venice Bitch- an S Tier song in her discography.

the ugly trap beats made by the elderly really wormed it's way inside y'all empty gay minds the TRAGEDY

There's no accounting for taste: You cannot blame different people because they like different things, even if you do not understand why they like what they like.

:magikarp: :smokes: :sadcore: 

There's no accounting for taste: You cannot blame different people because they like different things, even if you do not understand why they like what they like.

:magikarp: :smokes: :sadcore:

Welcome to Lanaboards ,sweetie

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I think Cherry is more efficient, more mesmerizing, it’s got its own universe. The project might be less ambitious than Venice Bitch, but the melody is haunting and the production fits the song quite well. It’s the only song on which the trap beats sound good.

Plus the live version with those harmonies and this rockier instrumental gave the song a new dimension that VB doesn’t have yet.

Both Venice Bitch and MAC kind of remind me of Mazzy Star/ Hope Sandoval. Especially this track:

The way it starts simple and folk-ish and then kind of gets a bit spacy-psychodelic-ish later.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I wonder if she’s gonna drop HtD as a single or if it’s gonna be a cherry type situation. Honestly I’m fine with the live version we got for now, Cinnamon is such single material and I need it like now.

qfrWuBl.png

I can appreciate what she sang for us from the apple event earlier this week, but I'd actually wanna hear it with the production Jack was playing w during the livestream. For me, it gives it that blend of a happy/sad dynamic, where the music's happy, but the words make u reflect, and I think that's what could really amplify how nostalgic the track can further be 

. . . AND we've sorta already got an acoustic version of the song when she performed it, and the demo might always just magically leak on another day so yeah

UV/Honeymoon