Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Has it even started? :rip:

Well she's already released first singles with music videos and announced an album so i guess, she's just hibernating and ruining the hype again..

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Don’t want to get everyone all riled up, but someone on Insta (a reliable fan account) received a push notification from SoundCloud that Lana had released a new track. Nothing was there of course, but maybe something is coming sooner than our cynic and pessimist minds think.

Don’t want to get everyone all riled up, but someone on Insta (a reliable fan account) received a push notification from SoundCloud that Lana had released a new track. Nothing was there of course, but maybe something is coming sooner than our cynic and pessimist minds think.

I want to believe.

I want to believe.

Until it's official, I just can't buy anything anymore.

(But please, for the love of fuck, be true.)

I know I'm going to be disappointed but I'm gonna pray anyway

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I want to believe.

I want to believe.

Until it's official, I just can't buy anything anymore.

(But please, for the love of fuck, be true.)

I know I'm going to be disappointed but I'm gonna pray anyway

giphy.gif

Same! 

what's the account @?

also, i just had this feeling yesterday that it's been too much of a big gap it feels like for silence. maybe she'll announce something this week, but as always we are only hoping for something.

giphy.gif

m

what's the account @?
also, i just had this feeling yesterday that it's been too much of a big gap it feels like for silence. maybe she'll announce something this week, but as always we are only hoping for something.

misspabstblue on Insta. The account doesn't publish bullshit to get noticed. The screen caption was on today's story. 
really hope something is coming soon. It's been a while. True, VB is still that bitch and is 10 minute long, but it's been a while.