Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know some of you are excited about Cinnamon because it's catchier and it's new, we've heard snippets, we are intrigued... But let's not jump to conclusions. We've already heard a minute and like 20 seconds of Cinnamon and is not gonna top VB at all, don't fool yourselves =))))) the production sounds pretty basic and even quite cheap at times and the whole chorus just feels pretty uninspired.

To be honest, spilling some real honest fucking tea right now, y'all definetly love it so much because when the chorus kicks in it is similar to one of those Melanie Martinez/Billie whatever ''bops'' and you don't like to admit that because you say you've evolved with Lana in time too, but you actually still like your old, cringey taste 

23mx3q1.jpgT̵̷̡̮̩͎̱͓̗̊ͣͅH̢̨̠̖̟̰̣͔̘͐̋̒͊̋ͨ̕ͅE̯͓̞͚̘̗̓͒ͤͯ̓̈ͣ͂́͘ͅ ̤ͨ͆͆ͮͦ͑͋̚͟Ĥ͉̟̝̙̠̜͉̯̼̋̉I̧̝͍͎̮̲̝͇̔̽ͯͬ͂̆ͮ͠V̬͊ͦ̈̐̿̈́̉ͩͩÈ̴̵̻͍̻̟̮̰̪̟̉͗͋ͪ̏̃̌̚͘M̨̗̦͕̟͚͚ͥ́ͬ̊̾ͥͯI̖̻̯̝͓̠̟̊̔̂̏̆̉̋̐͛ͅN͔̥̲̠̭̻̦̰͐͞D̫͈͖͖̉͌͂ͭ͋͞͝ ̴̵̡̩̫̳̥͍̏͑̒ͪP̱̜͖̤̻͖̫͙ͧ̇͢͝R̳̯͙̮͓̾̒ͧ̎͊͘ͅĒ̡̠̘̩̗̃͂̃͝A̩̣̟̞ͩ̂ͨ̉̕C̄̔ͫ̓̆͏͍͢H͚̲ͯ̋̐ͪ̍ͪ̎Ę̻̝̘̲̩ͯ̉ͥS̴̛̟̙ͬ̒ ̺̟͚͖̂ͭͬ͛̿ͥͬ͘Ạ̶ͩ͗ͭ̚N̸͇̭͈̻̮̼͒D̷̡͉͎ͭ̎̐ͫ͆ͯͦ͑ ͉͍͈̺̓̇͂̊ͮ͌͒̎͝͝Ẵ̶̛̻̦̺̀̍̊ͭG̴̣ͪͥ́̽́ͮͥ̽̍R͍̳͓͎͓̖̘̙͕͑̉̄̉̋͗̐̓͛̕͜E̷̹̪͇͖̲͛̒̎̿̃ͦ͆ͫ̕Ê̫̠ͤͩ̅̑̃̅͢S͉͈̟̟̠̻ͭ͗ͮ̓ͨ̔̚͞

Cinnamon is a cute girl, but it's hyped in the same way Cherry was; it's the closest track (we've seen) on the record to be reminiscent to her older, more pop-music type tracks; and for that reason y'all huff that shit like elementary kids (me) huff gasoline & elmer's craft glue. the disgust is palpable , fix it LAMEboards

we could possibly get some news~

you're going to get a 55second video taken on the 8mm app of her singing some christmas song with chuck in the background and you're gonna fucking like it

All lust for life era needed was another SNL performance but instead of sounding like a shakira tribute act she shown the world her KILLER VOCALS and said fuck you to whoever mocked her 5 years prior... that would've been the perfect full circle moment.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Since Christmas is very soon we can’t expect any release from Nfr, can we

I don’t expect any. Although I would love for her to post the cover with the release date as the caption. But I don’t expect new music until January.

Did we really argue about Cinnamon VS Venice Bitch for two pages? :facepalm:

Every time we enter a dry spell, all hell gets loose and things get ugly real fast.

lmao ill never forget IMF was one of the most hype tracks for LFL because of the leak snippets and well look how that turned out.. im scared to hype her new songs now

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

lmao ill never forget IMF was one of the most hype tracks for LFL because of the leak snippets and well look how that turned out.. im scared to hype her new songs now

I like IMF, the hate is undeserved

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

IMF just reminds me of G-Eazy and how petty the song is because she wasn't even dating him for that long...so it left a sour taste in my mouth. I do like some of the lyrics, though.

I just hope there won't be a similar song like that on NFR.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I just need this album to be on the same level as HM at least. Come thru with those lyrics mom

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

if lana wanted to merge folk with hip hop then LFL shouldve been produced by Mark Ronson not rick

I still wonder what those tracks sounded like

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png