Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I associate green with the LFL era, this era is more blue imo :stareney2:

That's interesting, I don't know what I associate LFL with but HM is def red for me, what would be super interesting is to ask Lana what colour she personally gives each record since she's a synesthete when it comes to music

sylvia plath mv would be her lipsyncing it while driving

highkey possible but don't forget there's In Your Car tho and if it's clipped I doubt Lana will resist the temptation to do WM 2.0 :rip: 

ZKcaooE.png

That's interesting, I don't know what I associate LFL with but HM is def red for me, what would be super interesting is to ask Lana what colour she personally gives each record since she's a synesthete when it comes to music

highkey possible but don't forget there's In Your Car tho and if it's clipped I doubt Lana will resist the temptation to do WM 2.0 :rip:

i remember she described UV as a fire so hot it turns blue 

BTD: Sky blue, peach

PD: Gold, orange and turquoise

UV: grey, black and red

HM: Pink, red

LFL: Topaz green, creamy magnolia

NFR: Sky blue (but I'm not sure because we have barely any visuals of this era so...)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Guys the only red in honeymoon is the UO vinyl, there’s nothing red in the era tbh. The cover is blue, the CD is blue, the major mv (hbtb) is blue, she mentions “blue is her favorite color” in one song, there’s a lot of pics of the sky in the booklet, it’s a 100% a blue era

Guys the only red in honeymoon is the UO vinyl, there’s nothing red in the era tbh. The cover is blue, the CD is blue, the major mv (hbtb) is blue, she mentions “blue is her favorite color” in one song, there’s a lot of pics of the sky in the booklet, it’s a 100% a blue era

I associate HM with red/pink because of these:

honeymoon-lana-del-rey-single-cover-500x

09905add-e601-499b-8f04-3620e83508eb_256

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Same. But for me, the "violets in your eyes...", "tangerine dream" and "tequila sunrise" lyrics also made a strong impression in my mind.

Oh I associate the same colors but because of the music, like the title track, MTWBT, Religion... lots of pink mainly for me lol.

And same, so far NFR is sky blue with some light green (VB cover I guess)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

It's not only the UO vinyl tho! All of colored HM vinyls were all red and the color of her name on the cover is similar to that dark red. I personally thought the vinyl color really matched the sounds :))

I wish LFL vinyls weren't coke green or whatever that musty color is.. LFL should have been yellowish color just like the border of the album cover ;_;

Just my thoughts lel

mac is a pale yellow and slight minty green, venice bitch is a deep soulful reddish/pink like blush color, how to disappear is a dull gray with blue tint... i honestly love assigning colors to songs/albums, ive always felt that certain sounds had certain colors

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

Venice Bitch is dark red and yellow and black

MAC is blue and the brown of the sand

How to Disappear is orange lol

Cinnamon is purple (propably i got influenced by the video of the snippet)

Sylvia is black ,white and red

Happiness is a butterfly is green

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...