Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

And to think she’s giving them money (most Catholics give money when they go to church). Why fund these hateful fucks? They’re just as bad as westboro they just aren’t as outright about it.

I don’t beleive lana agrees with their views but just by going there is bad in itself!

And to think she’s giving them money (most Catholics give money when they go to church). Why fund these hateful fucks? They’re just as bad as westboro they just aren’t as outright about it.

I don’t beleive lana agrees with their views but just by going there is bad in itself!

Exactly!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Isn't it cult-like? Maybe she wanted inspiration for UV 2.0 

lets hope she gets inspired and writes about her experience... 

Hillsong - Anti-gay and Anti-feminism on my mind

If anything she’s been driven to the homophobes, due to all the gays constantly screaming at the top of thre lungs during her concert, breaking into her house and stalking her and asking her a thousand times a day where Yosemite and Cinnamon are. This abuse would even be enouth to turn Cher into a little bit of a fag hater.

blame @ and @@annedauphine not us yosemite bitches it's then cinnamon whores that made her do this we bad bitches cannot and will not take responsibility

Maybe she gave them a Pepsi Cola instead like she did with that homeless guy 

She probably is, the founder of the Chruch was a window cleaner who now has a net worth of over $50million :lmao: and has also written a book called "You Need More Money"