Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hope is actually an extremely beautiful song. It portrays the feeling of lonliness, solitude and isolation perfectly.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

but when you say it aloud everybody says February __th 2019 not __th February 2019

Exactly. You read left to right, that’s why. Unless you’re in Japan. The other countries can’t keep up with us being ahead, making it easy to read things and faster

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Hope is actually an extremely beautiful song. It portrays the feeling of lonliness, solitude and isolation perfectly.

The little piano solo after the first chorus always hits me hard and makes me feel very lonely. And then even if I don't relate to the lyrics, the second verse makes me burst in tears

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Anybody else stan Juice WRLD or is it just me? I feel like the self destructive sad boy shit and the acrobatic vocals and melody are kind of Lana-esque. Stream Robbery by Juice WRLD

Not really but nice to see another "soundcloud rapper"  fan lol I prefer the sad type of Lil Peep and  :derpna2:  XXXTentacion :awk:

Exactly. You read left to right, that’s why. Unless you’re in Japan. The other countries can’t keep up with us being ahead, making it easy to read things and faster

Y'all can say February 13th, we'll keep saying the 13th of February like civilized people.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Hope is lowkey ugly, it would've been better had her and Jack played with production a little more... but it was their decision to make it bland and uninspired so I have to live with that.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Not really but nice to see another "soundcloud rapper" fan lol I prefer the sad type of Lil Peep and :derpna2: XXXTentacion :awk:

You only stan the dead ones I guess. I’m fans of both, but literally all of Peep’s best songs never got a proper release or even put on Spotify which is so sad. 90% of XXX’s songs sound incomplete and like he made them 5 minutes in one take. I guess there is a rawness that comes from not overthinking and just doing stream of consciousness type music, but also I think a lot of XXX songs are just lazy.

Stream Witchblades and Star Shopping by Peep, I Don’t Wanna Do This Anymore by XXX

I wish more artists released like Ari is beginning to. Fuck an era, or a promo cycle, or methodically releasing things at certain times. Artists should release their work when its ready and when they want to. If this was the norm, I feel like we'd have a lot more music from Lana by now

rih did this from rated r till TTT and it resulted in having unfinished songs on the album and was so messy in the long run

Ari's TUN album is questionable already and it should have just been a standalone single 

anyway as if this isn't what lana's been doing since like late uv, early hm tho do u really think she's serving us "eras", "promo cycles" or something like that ? 

they literally just book sum festivals every other summer and thats it

i76mrxw.png 

New pics spotted with Ben in Beverly Hills. I hope this bitch is doing meetings with the label or something to release the damn album https://twitter.com/delreyxmafia/status/1095776588837408774

Yum Ben is such a daddy. We are blessed as stans

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

New pics spotted with Ben in Beverly Hills. I hope this bitch is doing meetings with the label or something to release the damn album https://twitter.com/delreyxmafia/status/1095776588837408774

Ben reading my yosemite scriptures whenever he logs into this hellhole

TkftfBi.png

New pics spotted with Ben in Beverly Hills. I hope this bitch is doing meetings with the label or something to release the damn album https://twitter.com/delreyxmafia/status/1095776588837408774

she is saying shes wearing neon a lot for her baddie persona.. bitch where ?? all i see is black and with a tiny hint of neon yellow nail

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif