Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Don't they mean the same thing?

tbh idk english isn’t my native language but what i’m trying to say is, tomorrow also classifies as “later this year”, they just mean the album’s coming some time after today in 2019, not like november/december at the end of the year specifically

qfrWuBl.png

For me, because I’m a really sensitive person, surrounding myself with a gentle personality type—which is the rarer type—that’s my biggest form of self-care.

See I get this, but I also think she is in desperate need of some tough love and constructive criticism from people who love her & mean well

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

They could have asked her what her favorite song on the album is, what instruments were used, which song means the most to her etc. Journalism is dead alright.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

They could have asked her what her favorite song on the album is, what instruments were used, which song means the most to her etc. Journalism is dead alright.

She only did this interview because of the gucci campaign and they did make her talk about that

"Here, Del Rey, whose sixth album, Norman Fucking Rockwell, is out later this year,"

tenor.gif?itemid=5192684

i seriously think she's trying to have us forget about the album/kill all hype since its not coming for a while id assume. and now 100% regrets releasing VB and MAC 6 months ago. i hope she can't be that dumb though

Okay since this era's pulse has been very slow, and Lana talked about making a perfume one day, we can start a new NFR related convo; what do you think a Lana perfume would smell like? Personally I see Roses, Lavender, Lilac, Hydrangeas, etc. Something really powdery, sweet and floral like.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

i'm majoring in journalism right now at college. at least i know what shitty journalism looks like so i don't make that mistake. thank you vanity fair! (:

Okay since this era's pulse has been very slow, and Lana talked about making a perfume one day, we can start a new NFR related convo; what do you think a Lana perfume would smell like? Personally I see Roses, Lavender, Lilac, Hydrangeas, etc. Something really powdery, sweet and floral like.

like wheatgrass smoothies and spin class. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose