Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Got my cards read today and they said that March will bring me closure for all my anxiety and suffering. All the waiting will finally pay off they said, so this means that NFR will come

I've been preaching and saying and preaching and praying since January that March 5th is the day we'd get news!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I would be pissed that she wasted the video on White Mustank, though. It could have been so iconic with BAR.

I mean, if it's the title track this time around..who's to say she hasn't filmed a new one for it (or at least will in the future)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

well it seems we're resorting to witchcraft

thankfully it's that time of the year

At the stroke of midnight

Feb 24, March 26, April 24, May 23 ❤

Ingredients can b found online 

let's get it ladies

nice cocc bro

I realized that with all of her previous albums, we've gotten the title track prior to the album. Do we think this is going to be the case this time around?

And they've always been either track 1 or 2 on the album.

Born to Die - Track 1 (released Dec 30 - album Jan 27)

UV - Track 2 (released Jun 4 - album Jun 13)

Honeymoon - Track 1 (released Jul 14 - album Sep 18)

LFL - Track 2 (released Apr 19 - album Jul 21)

---

Also, to compare eras:

Wait between first song release - album

Born to Die (3 months, 20 days from VG single release but just under 7 months after VG was put on Youtube)

Paradise (1 month, 19 days)

Ultraviolence (2 months)

Honeymoon (2 months, 4 days)

Lust for Life (5 months, 3 days)

NFR (5 months, 8 days and counting)

I believe with every fiber of my being that the title track is a reworked BAR. And that alone is what's helping me survive this drought

id actually die if this happened... BAR is on my list of tracks i hope she finally remasters/releases, next to hollywood and JFK

what if that is the case for BAR though? thats why she's so silent about the title track? since we already have "heard it"... but will still be a surprise 

does anyone else get a really specific energy from title tracks in general?

i get this very keen excitement / enticement / enjoyment out of the the name of the song and its sound and its spirit as the cornerstone of an album

like one song embodying a whole album just does something to my loins, ultraviolence is the best representation of that feeling for me

does anyone else get a really specific energy from title tracks in general?

i get this very keen excitement / enticement / enjoyment out of the the name of the song and its sound and its spirit as the cornerstone of an album

like one song embodying a whole album just does something to my loins, ultraviolence is the best representation of that feeling for me

Her first three title tracks are relentless slayage and atmosphere, and then comes Lust for Life :rip:

Her first three title tracks are relentless slayage and atmosphere, and then comes Lust for Life :rip:

Let's not forget she butchered LFL and the original version was a lot more promising and interesting zxt9iu.jpg

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains